Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2009, 10:24 PM

Re: Does anyone?

Do the lottery every week and occasionally win £10 which will never fulfill my dream if I won the jackpot. I would make sure all my family were ok first and then I would buy somewhere in the middle of nowhere with plenty of land where I could have luxury 'homes' built for the unwanted 'golden oldie' dogs

Who knows one day my dream might come true
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2009, 10:26 PM

I don't do it, . . . it's a bit of a lottery.
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2009, 11:00 PM

ive got a ticket for tonight, and i will buy one for fridays as its over 70 mill, id buy an island somewhere warm lol
but first thing we would have to do is get our wills sorted out, everything would be lft between a group called head way (brain injurys) british heart foundation. and the PDSA. and the only faqmily id help out would be my MIL and give my bro enough to retire with.
id leave nothing for my daughters, (long n painfuill story) but they dont deserve a penny.
then the 2 of us plus family critters would be off like a shot. but id make sure we would have internet access. so i can still chat
1 of my favorite dreams. always gets me off to sleep lol
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 07:29 PM

You obviously had no luck Cathy or we would have heard by now so good luck for Friday. Wouldn't it be great if one of us won it.

My sister had 5 numbers once, you don't get that much by comparison. They ought to spread it about a bit more.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top