Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2009, 04:45 PM

Re: Good morning wednesday

Lucky you! Wish we had it here today: damp and coolish.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2009, 10:18 PM

Evening all-can't believe how warm its been here, but dull. Had big jacket on while out walking this morning, ended up carrying it-haven't done that for some time, but I'm not complaining Caught up with dusting and hoovering then off to work-1pm-7pm. Starting to think I should become a full-time retired person-need more 'me' time
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 12:47 AM

A rather belated good morning everyone

My great nephew James William decided to join the world today weighing in at 9lb 6oz

It has been hot here with Ladybirds everywhere again..
Hope you all had a good day...
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 09:56 AM

Congratulations of your Great-Auntiness Meg!
I like his name - I wonder if his mother liked his weight? Ouch!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Congratulations of your Great-Auntiness Meg!
I like his name - I wonder if his mother liked his weight? Ouch!
Thank you DM good old fashioned names , JW is named after both grandfathers and great grandfathers. He is quite a big boy isn't he.

I hope by daughter in laws twins won't be that big she is only 20 weeks and looks large already ....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 01:23 PM

Congratulations Great Auntie Meg!

I like his name too........ my grandson's name is almost the same, Jamie William, he weighed in at 9lb 8ozs
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

29-10-2009, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Congratulations Great Auntie Meg!

I like his name too........ my grandson's name is almost the same, Jamie William, he weighed in at 9lb 8ozs
Thank you Mags ,that makes five 'greats' so far and I think that will be the last one .
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
A rather belated good morning everyone

My great nephew James William decided to join the world today weighing in at 9lb 6oz

It has been hot here with Ladybirds everywhere again..
Hope you all had a good day...
Congratulaions Meg-bouncing baby at 9lb 6oz.....funny you should mention ladybirds-was talking with my neice in Germany this morning and she was telling me there are swarms of them where she is-has to keep windows and doors shut to keep them out-pretty little things though
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

31-10-2009, 01:03 AM

Thank you Merz I am looking forward to seeing pictures of him ...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top