Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 08:18 AM

Good morning thursday

and its time to get the home straightened out again after the four day blitz I am certain that seeing the prevalence of crumbs in every room-they have not heard of plates!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 08:28 AM

Re: Good morning thursday

Morning Christian, morning all

It will seem so quiet for you now they have gone home.

Fiji had her scan yesterday and is officially pregnant

Have a good day all.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 09:52 AM

Morning
Happy hoovering Chr1st1an and happy puppy-planning moetmum. Do you have an estimated number?
A dullish early morning again. I wonder if it will get as hot as yesterday?
I'm happy because it's nearly nine and I haven't taken a painkiller! I will before I take Dinah out - I found our walk really tough yesterday, so must get numbed before we set off.
No news that springs to mind
Have a good day all
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Morning
Happy hoovering Chr1st1an and happy puppy-planning moetmum. Do you have an estimated number?
A dullish early morning again. I wonder if it will get as hot as yesterday?
I'm happy because it's nearly nine and I haven't taken a painkiller! I will before I take Dinah out - I found our walk really tough yesterday, so must get numbed before we set off.
No news that springs to mind
Have a good day all
The vet saw two, but there could be more, he assures me there wont be a football team! Her previous and only litter was four, I kept them all! This time I have some wonderful homes lined up.

Its not as warm here as yesterday but still very mild, I hope your walk isn't too painful!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 10:47 AM

Mornin all, not a bad day here, no wind at all, slightly overcast but you can't have everything, . . . Chris, . . as long as the crumbs are on the carpets I would'nt worry too much, it's when they get in the beds I hate.

Have a good one folks, and watch the roads.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 11:29 AM

Morning all, I'll be on my way for my morning walk as soon as I see day light.

Christian, it[s so nice to have them but the rest is so needed when they leave.

Moetmum, how exciting to have puppy breath soon.

DM, don't overdue. Exercise is great but you can hurt yourself with too much. Tiny steps

Good Morning Nero!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 01:17 PM

Hi OFFers

It's a something and nothing day here, no sun, no wind but still mild.

More leaf collecting to do in the garden later and a good sweep up.

Moetmum - congratulations to you and Fifi on the expected puppies, when are they due?

Enjoy your day everyone!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 01:23 PM

It's grey and dismal here, hope the sun comes out later

Must have a go at the leaves today, every time I open the door they blow in from the porch..

Have a good day everyone ...
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 04:49 PM

Grey and dismal on this side of the Pond also, plus a raw East wind and only 12 (55F) degrees. It's been so wet mushrooms are sprouting! No news really, just up to the market that carries Leia's favorite food.

Moetmum, congrats on the coming puppies! DM, don't overdo, please. Hope it's a good day for all.
moetmum
Hampshire

29-10-2009, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Hi OFFers

It's a something and nothing day here, no sun, no wind but still mild.

More leaf collecting to do in the garden later and a good sweep up.

Moetmum - congratulations to you and Fifi on the expected puppies, when are they due?

Enjoy your day everyone!
Thank you everyone, we are excited but worried at the same time. The pups are due 26 November.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top