Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 10:09 AM

Sunny Saturday

And it is sunny here, . . hardly a cloud in the sky, . . the met office got it wrong yesterday did'nt they, . . . oh well, never look a gift horse in the mouth so they say.

Have a good one OFFers, and watch the roads, . . weekend drivers and all that.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 10:39 AM

Re: Sunny Saturday

The sun is trying here too.
All change, with the month, tomorrow, apparently. Wet and wild - that will remove the last of the leaves.
Am off to a Farmers' market - back later to catch up with last night's posts - what a lot of chatter after I switched off!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 11:55 AM

Cold but dry here today, Rianna having a 'phantom pregnancy' and driving us all mad!!!

Have a great day everyone.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 12:00 PM

It poured all last night & into the early hours of today. Its quite mild and im waiting for the promised sunny spells. Tomorrow is supposed to be the downpour day
Am just off to fly Reg so i'll see you all anon
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 01:03 PM

Morning all!

Still overcast here but so, so very mild ...... as my dear mum used to say "we'll pay for this later!"

Have done the trolley dash earlier and went to the retail park looking for Christmas ideas ..... none the wiser though

Have a good day everyone and beware the Trick or Treaters tonight!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Mags40
Have a good day everyone and beware the Trick or Treaters tonight!
There'll be a lot of them hanging about tonight Mags, . . upside down.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 02:18 PM

Happy Hallowe'en Saturday to all

Wish you would send your good weather to this side of Scotland! It is dull damp and dreich here!!

Hope you all enjoy yourselves
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 02:39 PM

Sorry to our northern members but it is another bright blue sky warm afternoons. Last one for a while, apparently.
Don't send a search party for me tomorrow - going to Mum's (and will get to see the dog again, after 5 weeks!) Must take the camera and post some 'before and after' pics.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 04:41 PM

Soggy here too but milder, 15 degrees, with heavy cloud cover and rain predicted later for the Trick or Treaters, sorry to say. Skipped the library as I suspect the new Dan Brown will last me the week; just got gin. So will be a quiet day, We go back to Standard time tonight so I'll have the joy of changing all the clocks tonight, not a favorite chore....
nero
Central Scotland

31-10-2009, 04:44 PM

We seem to be having an Indian summer here, . . it's cloudy but really close and humid.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top