Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2009, 03:39 PM

Re: Tis tuesday

Originally Posted by Mags ->
How the day can change!
It's beautiful now, sunshine with clear blue sky - no sweeping up the leaves for me though
Sure is Mags, a glorious day, still aint been down the park, . . the gang's all depressed, . . better make a move 'else they'll get nasty.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2009, 05:05 PM

The afternoon has cleared up - hoorah!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2009, 06:01 PM

Hi everyone. A gorgeous day here, cloudless blue skies and already warmed up to 15 (58F)degrees. It's so good to see the sun after the spell of gloom and cold rain. To the other market for Ms. Picky's favorite food. Will probably be in the garden for a bit hacking and hewing: the wretched bamboo is taking over again, Nothing particular going on otherwise.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2009, 06:26 PM

Good Day Everyone, I'm trying to get time in to pratice for "dancing with the stars' tonight

[IMG]
[/IMG]

So strange, you all are having dinner about now and I am about to have lunch.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2009, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
Good Day Everyone, I'm trying to get time in to pratice for "dancing with the stars' tonight

[IMG]
[/IMG]

So strange, you all are having dinner about now and I am about to have lunch.
Love it Buzzie-

Been an awful day here-lashing rain and hailstones Driving home from work it was hailstones the size of golf balls-when I got home the pavements and roads were white over-just looked like it had been snowing Not wishing to be a kill joy but hope its like this again on 5th Nov.-am not looking forward to Thursday. Apart from that-been a normal day.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2009, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Love it Buzzie-

Been an awful day here-lashing rain and hailstones Driving home from work it was hailstones the size of golf balls-when I got home the pavements and roads were white over-just looked like it had been snowing Not wishing to be a kill joy but hope its like this again on 5th Nov.-am not looking forward to Thursday. Apart from that-been a normal day.
Oh that sounds so dangerous for you driving Merz, what a terrible day for you.....did I miss something about Thursday??
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2009, 12:09 AM

Oh that sounds so dangerous for you driving Merz, what a terrible day for you.....did I miss something about Thursday??
Just about made it home before it really hammered down Buzzie-Thursday is Bonfire Night and I'm not looking forward to all the noise with the fireworks going off-Hatti will also be joining in with her barking-think I'll get some ear-plugs
buzzie
USA

04-11-2009, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Just about made it home before it really hammered down Buzzie-Thursday is Bonfire Night and I'm not looking forward to all the noise with the fireworks going off-Hatti will also be joining in with her barking-think I'll get some ear-plugs
Yep that sounds like a noisey night for sure, much like our July 4th celebrations. Ear plubs .....good idea
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

04-11-2009, 12:18 AM

Yep that sounds like a noisey night for sure, much like our July 4th celebrations. Ear plubs .....good idea
Wish they made ear plugs for dogs as well buzzie

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top