Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2009, 11:02 PM

Re: Is writing becoming a lost art?

Originally Posted by merz ->
In second place Vets........working at a Vet. Practice-I have great difficulty reading some of their writing-suppose they're like Doctors though.
I didn't realise you worked in a vet practice, merz
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2009, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I didn't realise you worked in a vet practice, merz
Have been there for about 8 years now Mags-started off as an Auxilliary Assistant-working in the ward keeping it sparkling clean and helping the nurses/vets with the in-patients. Loved it but because of being on my feet for 5 hours a day it affected my wonky knee I now work in the office in the evenings completing Insurance Claim Forms for the clients and helping out answering the phone. Have done this for about 4 years nowand I really enjoy it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2009, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Have been there for about 8 years now Mags-started off as an Auxilliary Assistant-working in the ward keeping it sparkling clean and helping the nurses/vets with the in-patients. Loved it but because of being on my feet for 5 hours a day it affected my wonky knee I now work in the office in the evenings completing Insurance Claim Forms for the clients and helping out answering the phone. Have done this for about 4 years nowand I really enjoy it.
I'm glad you enjoy it I did wonder what you did when you said you were up and down stairs all the time!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2009, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I'm glad you enjoy it I did wonder what you did when you said you were up and down stairs all the time!
Running after the vets/nurses Mags-and their legs are younger than mine

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top