Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2014, 10:48 PM

Re: Newbie saying Hello

Ha ha I've never dipped fries in mayo but I loves ketchup!!

Anyway, you'll deserve a good treat, try & take care!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by Margoletta ->
Merci ! Nice to know there are French speakers, artists, pet lovers and food lovers here, and many warm wishes!

Its 23:19 here and I must go to bed. I have to be up early to take my 87 year old father for a fibroscopy. He seems to be having some problems
and it needs investigating. He is not a patient man, and is normally as strong as an ox - and as stubborn as one, too, and can be very demanding and difficult, so tomorrow could be a trying morning all round...

I feel a chunk of cake and a plate of chips may be called for, tomorrow lunchtime. ....,

Did someone mention cake??? - where, where??? - lead me to it!!!
Margoletta
France
Margoletta is female 

17-06-2014, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Did someone mention cake??? - where, where??? - lead me to it!!!
Do you have 'cake radar?'. Actually I am just back from the clinic and tired, but father's stomach was OK. They are going to change his meds and see if that stops the bleeding. If he is still anaemic in s while they will then do a colonoscopy.

So there will be cake at the art club I go to this afternoon. Or biscuits. Or both. I will spare a virtual crumb for you....
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Margoletta ->
Do you have 'cake radar?'. Actually I am just back from the clinic and tired, but father's stomach was OK. They are going to change his meds and see if that stops the bleeding. If he is still anaemic in s while they will then do a colonoscopy.

So there will be cake at the art club I go to this afternoon. Or biscuits. Or both. I will spare a virtual crumb for you....

As I said earlier darlin' - I'm a gormand and with the exception of salad (which I regard as rabbit food - give me the rabbit instead and I'll casserole it) I'll eat almost anything else. As I'm now type II diabetic I have to be careful (?) about cake, biscuits and sweets (not that that stops me entirely) but as you've now guessed - I LIKE my food!!!
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 05:44 PM

Just a quick hello...love the name Margoletta...hello Jag hope you both enjoy the site. I am new to here also, it seems a very friendly site.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

17-06-2014, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by venus ->
Just a quick hello...love the name Margoletta...hello Jag hope you both enjoy the site. I am new to here also, it seems a very friendly site.
Good evening darlin' and welcome.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 06:04 PM

As I said earlier darlin' - I'm a gormand and with the exception of salad (which I regard as rabbit food - give me the rabbit instead and I'll casserole it) I'll eat almost anything else. As I'm now type II diabetic I have to be careful (?) about cake, biscuits and sweets (not that that stops me entirely) but as you've now guessed - I LIKE my food!!!
So you like your food do you Uncle Joe?
Well you coulda fooled me mate !

And of course welcome to Magolletta .
Margoletta
France
Margoletta is female 

17-06-2014, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by venus ->
It certainly does!
Margoletta
France
Margoletta is female 

17-06-2014, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
So you like your food do you Uncle Joe?
Well you coulda fooled me mate !

And of course welcome to Magolletta .
If Margoletta is too difficult after a snootfull of whatever, jag will do just fine. . . Mr Cruise. Not Tom, I take it?
Margoletta
France
Margoletta is female 

17-06-2014, 06:11 PM

Being a gourmand, on the old rat poison AND diabetic seems bloody unfair, in my book!

**hugs** for that are fine, although sticky toffee pudding with custard and a side of vanilla ice cream would of course be even better ( am I crool or what mwah hahahahah!)

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top