Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 10:44 PM

Re: Flippin Fireworks!!!!

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
I've got both my hawks boxed in their travel boxes and in the kitchen overnight cos of the fireworks If they stay out and panic they'll end up smashing their feathers to bits
They don't realise how the damn things affect pets, your birds and the wildlife in general........hope your hawks are ok Cassie
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2009, 11:50 PM

I spoke too soon today, they've been crackin them off all night.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2009, 01:27 PM

Well, I heard the first of the fireworks last night which weren't too disturbing, I'm pleased to say.

This year has been so much better firework-wise than previous years.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 10:21 PM

The squibs are banging away again, Nero gets all annoyed when they go off, he thinks someone's attacking the house, the idiot nearly battered his way through the wooden gates earlier.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
The squibs are banging away again, Nero gets all annoyed when they go off, he thinks someone's attacking the house, the idiot nearly battered his way through the wooden gates earlier.
Been like that here Nero-started about 5.30pm and just stopped about half an hour ago-think my Hatti girl will have a sore throat tomorrow after all the barking she has done tonight and I'll have an headache after having to listen to her
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 10:40 PM

my cat and next doors kitten are both upstairs cannot understand why they let there cat out at this time of year
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

31-10-2009, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by tomcat ->
my cat and next doors kitten are both upstairs cannot understand why they let there cat out at this time of year
Very kind of you tomcat looking after the kitten-I always feel sorry for the cats that are out and about when fireworks are being let off. A bit different with a dog though-at least, hopefully, they're all inside and safe

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top