Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 01:52 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Aha, Dongle.
Seeing as you are still loitering in here, I would like you to run an errand for me - sooner rather than later if you please!

Will you toddle off and buy me some Growmore All Purpose fertilizer please, and don't dawdle as I am waiting for it.
On second thoughts, bring some Ericaceous too, while you're at it.

Off you go . . . and don'thang about.

Peaky
New Member!
Birmingham UK
Peaky is male 

09-04-2020, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Hey - do not speak to our Mups like that - she is a national treasure and deserves respect!

Now - a few things you should know :-

1) These is a female only den - so unless you want a sex change -( I am qualified to do that but we only have rusty cheese wire available and no anaesthetics) - scram.

2) Judd and Longdogs are not to be trusted - ever - not even with sweeping the floor.

3) The only rules that matter in here are ours - ie., Females ones - which we are at liberty to change whenever we choose without prior notice!
Thank you for your lovely welcome Tabby, but your gonna need some strong cheese wire, my dear
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 03:14 PM

That's it Peaky, keep them wimmin's noses to the wheel.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Aha, Dongle.
Seeing as you are still loitering in here, I would like you to run an errand for me - sooner rather than later if you please!

Will you toddle off and buy me some Growmore All Purpose fertilizer please, and don't dawdle as I am waiting for it.
On second thoughts, bring some Ericaceous too, while you're at it.

Off you go . . . and don'thang about.

I would have thought you would have given up stuffing that stuff inside your shoes by now. You know it doesn't work on wimmin.
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 03:38 PM

Should try some of that stuff the milkman’s horse used to leave in the road. Rhymes with spit.❓ 👍
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 04:44 PM

Quite so, Tabby. Quite so. It was only right you explain.

We must sort this new interloper out and make sure he learns the correct way from day 1.

Meanwhile, I have shut him in the broom cupboard to keep reciting the rules until we know he understands.
Good thinking, Mups, it may take a day or two!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 04:49 PM

Oh Gawd, not Tezza as well!
They've all been in now! It must be the warm weather bringing 'em out. Like flies they are, buzzing about looking for food.
Well you're not having any of ours - so you might as well buzz off again.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-04-2020, 06:03 PM

It's looking good . . .
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 07:04 PM

It's looking good . . .
My dear, I always look good.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2020, 10:03 PM

Good grief, Judd, out of here - this minute!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top