Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 02:57 PM

Re: Wife of EU citizen after Brexit

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Thanks for the clarification.

The UK does not believe in EU Ideology this is true. We don't agree with or want anything to do with the single party politics of the EU Council.
Exactly right.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Exactly right.
Sorry Julie, I did some edits to my previous post and you quoted me before I finished ...

I guess posting on here when I'm on a call at work isn't the best idea after all ha ha

It's on the previous page.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Thanks for the clarification - although isn't it just a coincidence that there were 12 member states in 1955 when it was designed ? Hmm...

Incidentally, you won't see the EU flag at Eurovision - the EU don't support member states demonstrating their own identity.
No, the EEC consisted of 6 countries when instituted.

The eurovision is older (1956) than the EU. Again britain didn't join in the beginning, they had their own contest.
Nowadays the royaume unie has not to compete to be in the final, they pay their way in. Sound like the future theme for the UK: do not compete, pay your way in and out.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
No, the EEC consisted of 6 countries when instituted.

The eurovision is older (1956) than the EU. Again britain didn't join in the beginning, they had their own contest.
Nowadays the royaume unie has not to compete to be in the final, they pay their way in. Sound like the future theme for the UK: do not compete, pay your way in and out.
The emblem from 55 became the flag in 86 when there were 12 members - like I said coincidence ... and splitting hairs (maybe)

Anyway, your last sentence gave me a chuckle. You wont be able to compete in the future because you're ruled by your unelected masters who you must obey. I guess the competition in the EU is who can survive in 2019 now the EU has stopped funding the EU banks 30 billion a month.

ouch !
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 05:49 PM

Indeed and will affect me even less when I stop driving shortly. As a bus passenger I can leave the worries for the company that owns the bus.

I had a look at my husbands plate on his car and it has a fairy on it I have a feeling that was an added extra from my daughter

Hope the bus can get you to your static caravan location Julie.

So your family have TWO cars? not bad eh? and why not seeing as you are on benefits.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Hope the bus can get you to your static caravan location Julie.
I don't drive that far my husband and son do that distance. So again point not exactly correct assumes things not true. And hardly the topic in question either.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 05:52 PM

I don't drive that far my husband and son do that distance. So again point not exactly correct assumes things not true. And hardly the topic in question either.

True,
Did you think of any reasons by the way?

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top