Join for free
Page 50 of 56 « First < 40 48 49 50 51 52 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 04:01 PM

Re: Flu jab 2018 booked

Originally Posted by Ripple ->
Realist ...Regardless of all your careful gathered and figures I don’t believe many doctors would agree with your opinion on flu vaccine.
Hi Ripple

Welcome to the debate BTW.

In fact there are a great many doctors and qualified medical people who absolutely DO agree with me and refute the flu vaccine manufacturers claims and the entire flu vaccine program. If you take the time to Google you will find a plethora of testimonies.

Here are some as a starter:

Why This Doctor Doesn't Get Her Flu Shot!

https://bentonintegrative.blogspot.c...-flu-shot.html

12 Educated Doctors Speaking Out About Vaccination

https://www.bellybelly.com.au/health...t-vaccination/

I recommend you do your own searching to find and read other testimonies.

Originally Posted by Ripple
It’s common knowledge the benefits of vaccination in the prevention of disease.
It really isn't Ripple. Unfortunately a great many members of the public have been completely mislead about the flu vaccines. They are NOT given the proper information by doctors/GPs and medical staff and the public have been subjected to huge and purposeful media "Campaigns Of Fear" designed to literally frighten them into having the flu vaccine.

Please take a look at the powerpoint presentation in the link below. It is from a director of the CDC (Centres For Disease Control). If you page down to the 6th page you will see his slide entitled:

“Recipe” for Fostering Public Interest and High Vaccine Demand

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...ohZ8iKebe1W7hb

You will see there that he instructs his staff to engage in this awful Campaign of Fear:

"3. Medical experts and public health authorities publicly (e.g., via media) state concern and alarm (and predict dire outcomes)–and urge influenza vaccination"

"5. Continued reports (e.g., from health officials and media) that influenza is causing severe illness and/or affecting lots of people –helping foster the perception that many people are susceptible to a bad case of influenza."

We have ALL of us been subjected to this scaremongering tactic of the vaccine manufacturers. As a result many people have been conditioned with the mind set that this year Flu will be really bad, that people will die if they don't have their flu shots and so on. It's shocking but it is the world we live in.

Originally Posted by Ripple
Flu variants are many the jab can’t protect against all forms however it’s aimed against the most common types around at that moment in time
You are right Ripple ! There are lots of different variants.
At a high level there are 3 main flu categories labelled A, B and C but each of those has many individual sub-strains. The Influeza A type for example has at least 144 individual sub-strains. One of those is Swine Flu, H1N1.

The flu vaccines only cater for 3 strains (sometimes 4) so their chance of "hitting the mark" is extremely low which is why, when research companies do the studies the results come back showing that the vaccines are pretty much useless, helping about 1 in 100 people.

The NHS piece that you quoted carries no weight with me as the NHS are a part of the "machine" promoting and thus selling these useless vaccines. It's just a multi-billion dollar industry selling imho "snake oil". Of course the NHS are going to tell you to have the vaccine, it's their job, they have to because they are owned and controlled by the big pharmaceuticals who call the shots.

There are a lot of independent studies clearly refuting what the NHS is saying there. The vaccine simply does not do what it says on the tin. It doesn't stop people getting the Flu.

Of the available research, if you are interested in reading it, then the Cochrane Institute is the most important. Cochrane is an internationally respected institute which sets the protocols and standards for proper independent medical testing across the world. Everyone who works for the NHS knows who Cochrane is and will likely have used it's huge database of material in their medical studies at some point.

Here's the Cochrane Study

https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr...1269.pub6/full

"71 people would need to be vaccinated to avoid one influenza case, and 29 would need to be vaccinated to avoid one case of ILI. Vaccination may have little or no appreciable effect on hospitalisations (low‐certainty evidence) or number of working days lost. "

I appreciate that's a lot of stuff to take on board in one sitting but I hope some of it is useful.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 04:04 PM

71 people would need to be vaccinated to avoid one influenza case,

which is why a very large broad sweep of people should take up vaccinations. I'd actually like to see it be mandatory in many cases people be vaccinated, that is how herd immunity is started.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
71 people would need to be vaccinated to avoid one influenza case,

which is why a very large broad sweep of people should take up vaccinations. I'd actually like to see it be mandatory in many cases people be vaccinated, that is how herd immunity is started.
Julie if you were to vaccinate everyone, only a tiny percentage of people would get any benefit at all as those numbers clearly tell you. That single study there says 1 in 71 people. Other studies show 1 in 100.

You appear confused about what this means.

The vaccines DO NOT do what they purport to do.

Thus if you were to mandate vaccinations to say 1 million people, only 10,000 of them would benefit.

So you would have 990,000 people vaccinated and unprotected.

You wouldn't get your herd immunity.

Accept the facts Julie.

What is needed is either :

1) To cease this current fraudulent flu vaccine scam or

2) To create a vaccine that actually DOES work, conduct proper long term independent studies to PROVE that it works and then roll it out to the population.

What we currently have is an absolute joke, nothing more than a scam making $billions for vaccine manufacturers and it would be funny were it not for the fact that these useless vaccines are harming a lot of people and likely killing a significant number to boot.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

18-12-2018, 04:40 PM

Some further information for Ripple

In the USA the vaccine manufacturers are so wealthy and powerful that they successfully got the US government to pass actual laws that mean that no citizen can ever sue the vaccine manufacturer for damages.

It sounds unbelievable but it is true.

A vaccine manufacturer can dream up whatever cocktail of poisons they like and roll the vaccine out to the population and if that ends up killing your child or severely harming you then you CAN NOT sue the vaccine manufacturer for damages. Such is the state of the world we live in !

In place of this the US government set up a separate Vaccine Compensation Program. The government agreed to pay out the compensation to damaged victims of vaccines instead of the vaccine manufacturers themselves. The program is called VICP, Vaccine Injury Compensation Programme.

It considers cases brought to it by citizens suing for vaccine injury and/or death and that's for ALL vaccines not just Flu vaccines

With that in mind let me now show you the VICP published data for the number of claims they have received, to date, for each of the individual vaccines and how many they accepted and paid out compensation for

Petitions Filed, Compensated and Dismissed, by Alleged Vaccine, Since the Beginning of VICP, 10/01/1988 through 11/30/2018

You can find the full report here:
https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/f...ember-2018.pdf

What do you notice from this data?

It shows that the vaccine that has generated the most compensation claims is the Influenza Vaccine. There have been 4,906 claims for death or injury caused by flu vaccines and of those a huge 2,751 cases were agreed and have been compensated. The amounts of money paid out are huge.

So in summary what we have currently going on in the world is:

1) A Flu Vaccine program that patently does not work as independent studies show that only 1 in 100 people that are vaccinated are actually helped

2) A medical industry wilfully engaged in a purposeful "Campaign Of Fear" to frighten people (particularly elderly and vulnerable people) into having the useless flu shots

3) A vaccine that has generated the largest number of injury compensation claims of any vaccine in existence

4) In England and Wales, a trend of rising deaths caused by Influenza

Call me Mr Picky but for me there is no part of this whole situation that is healthy, moral or in the interests of the public.

The flu vaccine program needs to be stopped and left that way until the manufacturers can develop a proper vaccine that actually works and have gone through the appropriate rigorous testing studies to PROVE that it works and does not cause harm.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 04:43 PM

Well it may be a joke to you but it's working for me so I'll carry while they offer the help I'm taking it, as are the rest of my family.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

18-12-2018, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Well it may be a joke to you but it's working for me so I'll carry while they offer the help I'm taking it, as are the rest of my family.
Your definition of "working" is unique I'm afraid and somewhat anecdotal, but GL with it anyway Julie
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 04:58 PM

The End

I wish
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->

It shows that the vaccine that has generated the most compensation claims is the Influenza Vaccine. There have been 4,906 claims for death or injury caused by flu vaccines and of those a huge 2,751 cases were agreed and have been compensated. The amounts of money paid out are huge.
What is that as a percentage of 1.3billion doses administered Realist?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

18-12-2018, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
What is that as a percentage of 1.3billion doses administered Realist?
Are we talking doses administered in the USA there Annie?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Are we talking doses administered in the USA there Annie?
I am talking about the figures in your data source Realist. You gave data that is totally immaterial. Considering that in other discussions you have rubbished far larger percentages as being immaterial I am really surprised you are presenting this source with any credibility.

Page 50 of 56 « First < 40 48 49 50 51 52 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top