Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 01:19 PM

Re: Does Anyone Else Ever Wear False Eyelashes?

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
No never have Art but I do think they look pretty when they're done properly.
Have you got photos of your eyes with them on?

Do you glue them on?
Hi Rhian, I had them on in this pic that was taken at a social event lunch last week. I like to think they look natural!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	B9A13B27-C3A4-42DB-ADB9-69CA61C2AE99.jpeg
Views:	198
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	6919  
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 02:50 PM

I have worn false eyelashes,when I was young,..I go to a beautician now,and have extended eyelashes applied,on saying that,I haven't had them done in a while,as I think wearing them all day plus sleeping in them,in the long run isn't a good thing,..so maybe in a few weeks time,I will continue ,not cheap though,£60 initial outlay,then every 2 weeks a few more individual eyelashes are applied,as obviously they fall out over time.£22 every fortnight.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I wear false eyelashes when l am going out somewhere special. They are Eyelure Accents No. 003 and are very natural and subtle! Not like Barbara Cartland’s awful ones!

Do you, or have you ever worn false eyelashes, or even had the single lashes added to your own?
Arty are you saying that we can get just a few single ones added?

Oh, I wish you would post a picture of your eyes, I would love to see how they look on you. Bet they are just lovely. I have a girlfriend who wears them all the time. She is very pretty.
I am still just thinking about it.....

Oh, I missed it, I was on the wrong page, you do have a picture. I will go back now and examinite further. You are so pretty Arty...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 04:12 PM

Art, I would never have known you had false eyelashes on. They look so natural. Your eyes just sparkle. I used to say when people look like you, they have "smiling eyes"....and you have those Art........ You are so beautiful, everything, even your hair....
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Do you, or have you ever worn false eyelashes, or even had the single lashes added to your own?
Haven't done in years...........
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 09:16 PM

only when I'm out with the lads?

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top