Join for free
Page 9 of 12 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 12:49 PM

Re: Health Update

I think many of us are wondering about you Nom and hoping your health is improving..
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I think many of us are wondering about you Nom and hoping your health is improving..
Yes I do hope Noms pain is improving ,its lovely that some members have lots of support for their problems on here from others.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 04:39 PM

**Please note, some posts intended for Aysa have been moved to a separate thread (see below) we think it better both members have their own thread
https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=58214
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 04:40 PM

Nom, we are still out here - thinking about you thinking about such things as ceilings, leopard tights,...

Good healing.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 06:04 PM

I'm hoping we hear from his Nomship before Christmas so we can send him wishes.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I'm hoping we hear from his Nomship before Christmas so we can send him wishes.
Me too Tessa. Christmas seems a bit flat without Nom because he was a good sport and helped create lots of laughs for the ladies......even if he did only allow men into his man cave.
PirateDaz
New Member!
Tyneside
PirateDaz is male 

23-12-2018, 04:46 PM

Hi All
Nom is is back in hospital after a fall and has aked me to update you all again. He is Ok but still under the weather and hopes to be back in the new year.
He wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Man Cave and long live the Mens Liberation Front (His words).
Regards Daz
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2018, 04:57 PM

Hi Daz, I noticed we had a new member from Tyneside today, and pondered whether you were Nom's friend who posted to us before.
So glad you are, and thank you very much for letting us know what is happening.
Poor Nom. The ladies will have to pack the mistletoe away again for the time being.

As you can see if you read back on this thread, Nom has many friends here, and we all miss him and have been very concerned.

It is very good of you to bring the latest news.
If you happen to visit him, please pass on our love and good wishes, and we'd love to hear from him when he can manage.

Thanks again Daz, and I hope you have a Happy Christmas.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2018, 05:09 PM

Thank you Daz for news of our Nom! Give him a big hug from me and tell him to get well soon!
I wish you both a lovely Christmas!
Tell Nom that if he wishes hard enough and is on Santa's good list he will see Dita Von Teese in his dreams on Christmas Eve Night! Xx
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2018, 06:34 PM

Thanks for letting us know about Nom, Daz.

Please let him know that we have all been thinking about him and can't wait till he is feeling better. Perhaps he should have taken more water with his drink, that may stop him falling over!

Being in hospital over Christmas is not the best place to be, but at least he will be warm, fed and cared for.
I hope you both have a nice Christmas and, just in case either of you end up under the mistletoe, I am sending a kiss for both of you.

Page 9 of 12 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top