Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 07:57 PM

Re: Macron and Fisheries

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
You are talking rubbish I'm afraid you clearly haven't witnessed the deaths from our benefit system and are making assumptions that because we are getting a little better at helping other people they aren't happening.
Things you are unable to understand are not rubbish, they are just not your's to contemplate.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2018, 11:31 AM

Re: Macron and Fisheries

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
If, as you state there are no suicidesa or attempted suicides of claimants in receipt of Universal Credit, why then were the Department of Work & Pension mforced to apologise to the relatives of claimants???

As a former founder member of a neighbourhood Law Centre, I concur with what Julie has stated and know of some cases of this too. So how about you getting off your back-side and doing some of the research too!!!

https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/ne...de-of-claimant
Joe, If you had read my post without blinkers you would have noted that I NEVER said that there where no suicides, but as in the example you give, there are many causes related to some one taking or attempting to take their own life.

I think also your derogatory comments are those of a person who cannot make a rational response without them.

As a former member (as you allege) of a neighborhood law center I would have thought that you would have been aware of this.

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top