Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 03:58 PM

Re: How big is your Christmas Tree?

I am determined to plough my way through the holidays -
having put up the tall tree last night and decorating the mantel and front of house. Next will be the Snow Village houses.

I'm pushing back at the universe; it's going to be a good Christmas, blast it!

Ho ho ho!

One of my favorite tree stories the one in which we took our dogs to the mountains near San Fransisco and cut down a twenty foot tree for the living room (farmed, it was ok). My new husband was grumpy, I ended up in tears (sensitive newlywed away from home and all that), but the view of the Pacific was spectacular and I remember making up - later.

'
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Gosh that's big, sadly mice ate ours so we are making one as we don't like cutting down real ones and the artificial ones are a bit expensive. So we are collecting the bits together, each dog walk we come home with another branch, Elsie labrador thinks it's a great game.
What a brilliant idea Julie....

I have a pencil tree this year. I gave my white and silver one away, and what do you know, my friend made me take her pencil one as she couldn't understand how anyone can have Christmas without a tree........haha
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Ripple ->
Last year I bought a 7ft fibre optic tree with red berries oh joy no more needle drop or disposal ... Christmas bring it on I’m ready ... Merry Christmas all
That sounds wonderful Ripple...
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 05:31 PM

Did I hear someone mention Christmas?

DaveA
Massachusetts, US
DaveA is male  DaveA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 03:50 AM

One thing I will say - - the ceilings in his home must be a h--l of a lot higher than mine!!!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Delivered to your door.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-46454654
It's the Griswalds.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 02:04 PM

Ihave an optic one about 2ft high which sits in my window. Have one in the kitchen and another in the hall. I like my Christmas trees LOL

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top