Join for free
Page 3 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 10:21 PM

Re: A Christmas Surprise

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Summer, I must confess, I have never met our dear Dongles. It was just a fun way of starting our Christmas story a bit different this year - with his permission I must add.

My apologies if I misled you.

(I kept trying to mislead Dongles too, but he was having non of it.)
Darn. Here I was, wetsuit and surfboard in hand, with a replacement Santa hat on my head, ready to paddle out.

I guess all Ferraris I was going to give everyone will have to go back to the store.

Now I just have to figure out what to do with those giant bows...

Ho ho ho.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
OK. I have booked your seat on the coach.

Not sure about a train set for Nom if he is still on his back in bed!
I do hope he is allowed visitors. We will have to be on our best behaviour and hope we can cheer him up a little.

Tess is knitting him something warm, and I am taking some Vick to rub his chest.
Ok but I have already bought the little train set, it is in a snow globe, he will love it. x
I will make sure I am not late, I am bringing goodies for the journey.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 11:08 PM

See there I was, in town, yesterday and in need of a flat white and a slice of cake. I had just exited the adult book shop......... you know, they sell books for adults such as encyclopedias and stuff like that... no pictures of any kind. Anyway, I spotted this little cafe and made my over to it, protecting my encyclopedia from the rain inside a copy of the Guardian.

As I popped my head inside, I saw a beautiful maiden sitting alone at a table by the window, so to impress her, I paid some youths to start a fight with me, so that I could overcome them and be seen as a hero. They were tough to be honest, especially the eight year old.

After chucking them out, I bought my coffee and cake and pretended there were no tables available apart from the one by the window, where sat the lovely maiden.

May I join you ma'am? I asked in my best American accent. She looked up at me and I realised instantly that this could go all the way. My only concern was that I was wearing my Christmas knickers; the ones with the mistletoe flap on the front and the words 'Merry Christmas Ange - 1986' on the back.

Also I had left Tessa sitting in the car.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Ok but I have already bought the little train set, it is in a snow globe, he will love it. x
I will make sure I am not late, I am bringing goodies for the journey.
That's nice Nom's visitors can shake it for him!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2018, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
See there I was, in town, yesterday and in need of a flat white and a slice of cake. I had just exited the adult book shop......... you know, they sell books for adults such as encyclopedias and stuff like that... no pictures of any kind. Anyway, I spotted this little cafe and made my over to it, protecting my encyclopedia from the rain inside a copy of the Guardian.

As I popped my head inside, I saw a beautiful maiden sitting alone at a table by the window, so to impress her, I paid some youths to start a fight with me, so that I could overcome them and be seen as a hero. They were tough to be honest, especially the eight year old.

After chucking them out, I bought my coffee and cake and pretended there were no tables available apart from the one by the window, where sat the lovely maiden.

May I join you ma'am? I asked in my best American accent. She looked up at me and I realised instantly that this could go all the way. My only concern was that I was wearing my Christmas knickers; the ones with the mistletoe flap on the front and the words 'Merry Christmas Ange - 1986' on the back.

That made me laugh out loud.
Now my hubby wonders what!
Can I have lift?
I can sit on the roof rack.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2018, 11:33 AM

You are a scoundrel Dongles.
- although I am secrretly flattered you planned the whole thing just for me. (He is very handsome ladies).

Now we only have today to get our overnight bags packed and a little gift for our Nommy-kins for those who wish to come with me, Tess and Sweetie, to visit him.

It should be dusk by then, so I would love to see the Christmas markets all lit up and twinkling prettily - (bit like Dongle's festive underpants ).

The Premier Inn are putting on a special Dinner/Dance in the evening I'm told.

Don't be late for the coach in the morning folks.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

07-12-2018, 12:27 PM

My bags are packed Mupsy.
I have wrapped the gift for Nom.
I thought EZ was coming along?
Must ask others as we have such fun. X
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2018, 12:29 PM

Anyone we know driving the coach?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

07-12-2018, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Darn. Here I was, wetsuit and surfboard in hand, with a replacement Santa hat on my head, ready to paddle out.

I guess all Ferraris I was going to give everyone will have to go back to the store.

Now I just have to figure out what to do with those giant bows...

Ho ho ho.
Do you think you could make it over before the coach leaves?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2018, 02:53 PM

Anyone we know driving the coach?

I have no idea yet.

If the driver doesn't turn up, I'm nominating you.
At least we'd know what you were up to.

Have you got your overnight bag packed yet?

Page 3 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top