Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 12:36 PM

Re: New Tomb in Egypt.

What an amazing find, so well preserved. I love anything Egyptian and look forward to more info emerging. I do feel a bit sorry for the Mummies sometimes though. We should remember that they were once living people.

I have been to Saquarra and to say it was hot is an understatement.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I had never heard of them

https://www.trinfinity8.com/mystery-...found-burning/
Most won't have heard of them, but anyone with a modicum of research into the Philosopher's Stone knows about them.

And by the way don't believe the Billy BS in that article.

The lamps were powered by the Stone, nothing else. The Stone provides massive quantities of energy.

The "Mercury" that is referred to in alchemy is not the metallic element Mercury. It is an allegorical term used for a number of things. Primarily it refers to the distillate from the first part of the "Great Work", a clear liquid with specific properties. But alchemy has a habit of deliberately confusing readers to throw the dumb masses off the scent so "Mercury" can refer to other things too in certain circumstances.

Rest assured though that the liquid metallic element Mercury is not used in alchemy or in the creation of the Philosopher's Stone.

The Egyptians had the Stone, clearly, and used it to create large amounts of gold and to perform other wonders. Jesus also had the Stone, by which he could heal other people miraculously and survive being crucified. The Stone is largely kept hidden lest it leak out to the masses, because if that happens society as we know it would collapse. Banks, pharmaceuticals, conglomerates of all kinds would go bust over night. No-one would need them anymore.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 06:41 PM

lovely pic;s ithink it is great to see the carvings and writings -but I do disapprove of removing coffins as such -they where placed there which took ages - and man power-for their place of rest not to be taken out' it is very sacred -and I would not go into any of them -
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 09:24 PM

Some more everlasting lamps here:

Fascinating things
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 09:41 PM

Wonderful.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

17-12-2018, 11:05 PM

This is the type of heiroglyph I was looking for in the article pictures that Swim linked to:

The triangular cone shape offering, often in a small bowl

It was called "Shewbread" by the Egyptians. Another name for the Stone.

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Some more everlasting lamps here:

Fascinating things
But these look like the little oil lamps theat were generally used in the Middle East .

Remember the parable of the foolish virgins ?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top