Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 02:06 PM

Have a nice day

How is your day?

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Have a nice day 500.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	8186  
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 02:11 PM

Re: Have a nice day

I've had a productive day, wrapped the presents, nagged husband into doing his, cooked a rice pudding, baked a cake and given the dogs a manicure.

So for me that's a good day so far, just dreading work tonight as it's their Christmas party and that always gets messy and sticky.
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I've had a productive day, wrapped the presents, nagged husband into doing his, cooked a rice pudding, baked a cake and given the dogs a manicure.

So for me that's a good day so far, just dreading work tonight as it's their Christmas party and that always gets messy and sticky.
Julie, do you mean it's the dogs Christmas party and is that why they are having a manicure?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by peripheral ->
Julie, do you mean it's the dogs Christmas party and is that why they are having a manicure?
LOL not quite the doggies needed their nails trimmed so we did that and my office workers have their party today, in fact I predict most of them will be making fools of themselves at this moment leaving the mess for me to clear up tonight
peripheral
GB

17-12-2018, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
LOL not quite the doggies needed their nails trimmed so we did that and my office workers have their party today, in fact I predict most of them will be making fools of themselves at this moment leaving the mess for me to clear up tonight
If I email my fingernails to you, Julie, can you trim them for me?
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 06:05 PM

Pretty flower Peripheral x
peripheral
GB

17-12-2018, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Pretty flower Peripheral x
Indeed it is a pretty flower APRICOT. It is a Rose of Sharon,
a member of the mallow family.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 06:57 PM

i have had a lovey day,peripheral,hope you have had a great day also,although it is now evening,...I must tell you I got a brand new pair of curtains at the charity shop,that's the third pair I have bought over the last few months,they are still in their packaging,these will be going in the bedroom,..I now would like,a new bedspread,probably will buy that at Dunelm,beautiful flower,by the way.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 07:06 PM

Oh I've been flying around like a madman today (or to be precise, this afternoon). For some strange reason I didn't awake until 3.05pm and yesterday it was after 2pm also - maybe there's something wrong with me or otherwise it's all that fresh air I'm getting working outside each night! Who knows?

So with Mrs. Floyd working at Tesco and me like a headless chicken, I had made a promise to at least clean the bathroom today so it was a quick shower and coffee then I went to work with the Cif and scouring pad and the bathroom is now gleaming again. Five minutes later she walked through the door and all was well
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 07:08 PM

Hi

Got my Aquarium sorted ready for my new corals arriving tomorrow.

It will look a picture.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top