Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2011, 04:23 PM

Marriage

Marriage

At a cocktail party, one woman said to another,
'Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?'
'Yes, I am. I married the wrong man.'

Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.

First guy says, 'My wife's an angel!'
Second guy remarks, 'You're lucky, mine's still alive.'

'A Woman's Prayer:
Dear Lord, I pray for: Wisdom to understand a man , Love to forgive him , and patience for his moods. But, Lord, if I pray for strength I'll beat him to death.

Husband and wife are waiting at the bus stop with their nine children. A blind man joins them after a few minutes. When the bus arrives, they find it overloaded and only the wife and the nine kids are able to fit onto the bus.

So the husband and the blind man decide to walk. After a while, the husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of the blind man as he taps it on the sidewalk, and says to him, 'Why don't you put a piece of rubber at the end of your stick? That ticking sound is driving me crazy.'

The blind man replies, 'If you had put a rubber at the end of YOUR stick,
we'd be riding the bus, so shut up.
PatriciaAnne
New Member!
North Notts
PatriciaAnne is female 

03-06-2011, 04:27 PM

Re: Marriage

Love 'em !
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2011, 05:21 PM

I just got in from a lovely day at the park and I got a good laugh at your yarns CC, thanks.
I'm in the house for half an hour while herself is still outside talking to a neighbour, she never stops talking. I was told that in Saudi Arabia they cut out Womens tongues for talking too much, and they cut off peoples hands for stealing, if you attempt a jailbreak it's off with a leg. You don't get many flashers in Saudi Arabia.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2011, 06:25 PM

Yikes sounds a scary place. I must admit I would be one of the people to lose a tongue too but the idea of a flasher losing his gentleman vegetables is fun.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2011, 08:56 PM

LOL, two good ones CC and jemflux.... a nice afternoon laugh!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2011, 09:13 PM

Very good....gave me my daily chuckle!
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2011, 09:51 PM

Thanks for the chuckles!

Have you seen the bumper sticker that says "I miss my ex, but my aim is improving" ?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2011, 10:15 PM

LOL, another good laugh, Annie J!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2011, 11:13 PM

Like that one as well Annie Jack...
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2011, 09:22 AM

Thanks for the laugh, read them out to the office and got a few groans

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top