Join for free
Page 4 of 38 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 04:56 PM

Re: Am I Just An Old Fuddy-Duddy To Be Abhorred By This?

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Have you ever walked behind her in the street?

Still the" Old Man" carries on the good name

http://www.theargus.co.uk/News/14108...ged_with_rape/
What a horrible post.
Whatever this mans crime ( and he has been charged not convicted ) it is nothing to do with Katie Price
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Muddy I really like this post for two reasons...

Firstly it gives a totally opposite view to the one I first posted and that is interesting! I hadn't realised that it was from a panto occasion
Now that does make a huge difference...and what you say about her strong mothering instincts re Harvey and so on is spot on.

Secondly, I believe your theory about paedos is correct, needs thinking about..

I think actually I posted in disappointment more than anything else because I saw a warts and all tv programme not long ago where she was chatting to a therapist and she came across as a genuinely nice loving person but with a naive addiction to celebrity and so on, perfectly happy to chat about it all, and with her head screwed on pretty tight.

The joy of forums is that you can read other points of view and change your mind in the nicest way...I might just be changing mine on this one; I may have judged on appearance only in a hasty way not knowing the facts!!
Thank you Ruthio
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
There are lots of pictures of her with her children including her little unmade up daughter l
This was a one off at a pantomime !
I'd listened on the radio to something about this child ... didn't pay much attention and didn't want to look at any pics.

My first reaction to seeing her photo on here was revulsion
Now I understand that the make-up etc was for a pantomime, I feel far more relaxed about it.

Much thanks for the explanation

phew

I do remain alarmed at the number of child 'singing' stars that abound and the people who follow them. Doesn't sit right with me.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
Yes, I agree, clumsy, the JonBenet Ramsey type of beauty pageants need to disappear ... fast. She's no longer here but it's not too late for many others.
Katie Price will do anything to remain in the limelight..
I agree with you both. Although I don't usually look at such links for some reason I did this time. There is something in the pose that adds to my repulsion. This is not just playing with make-up for a pantomime.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

20-12-2015, 06:18 PM

Crikey have you never seen little girls posing ?
They all make faces at the camera .
Butterfly2013
Canada
Butterfly2013 is female  Butterfly2013 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 06:27 PM

If a little girl wants to put make-up once in a while for fun to imitate her mother, ok, many of us have done that, many who have daughters can relate, but allowing a young girl that age to go out with full make-up on ? No, I find that is totally wrong.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
I'd listened on the radio to something about this child ... didn't pay much attention and didn't want to look at any pics.

My first reaction to seeing her photo on here was revulsion
Now I understand that the make-up etc was for a pantomime, I feel far more relaxed about it.

Much thanks for the explanation

phew

I do remain alarmed at the number of child 'singing' stars that abound and the people who follow them. Doesn't sit right with me.

Where does it say it is for panto make-up? I didn't see anything about that?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

20-12-2015, 06:36 PM

Her mother was playing a part in the pantomime so she was backstage with her.
Little girls like to be made up i fail to see anything sinister in this.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Where does it say it is for panto make-up? I didn't see anything about that?
Apparently the mother is a pantomime, the child is not.

ETA sorry replied at the same time as Muddy
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
What an incredibly ( inverted ) snobbish attitude .
Is there some ancient taboo about being raised in the gutter or is the bigger sin of making a success of life
There is nothing people loathe more is when someone they consider common or 'raised in a gutter' makes a success of life.
Sticks right in the respectable working class craw
Katies Price has always loved horses .
Her daughter rides too ( no one interested in little girls on ponies apparently )

PS Who is 'Sanatra' ?
and whats has it to do with the topic?
She wanted a horse since she was a child I believe, so good on her for making her dream come true, she is a good horsewoman from what I read.

Page 4 of 38 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top