Join for free
Page 9 of 14 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 09:36 PM

Re: Jeremy Corbyn's Full Speech to Glastonbury 2017

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
One for Longdogs to consider....................UK military operations since cold war

That is without the deaths ............
Your point being?
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 09:45 PM

As a Country, we bend over backwards for everyone but our own. That's wrong.
Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Your point being?
Thought you might object to the cost of bombing over the years too.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
The Blue Meanies are worried, they know what they've done for years is wrong, they know also that none of their number has a viable plan for Brexit.
You know that for a fact then, do you? You can provide some sort of evidence for your assertion?

Or is it perhaps that May & Co. are keeping their plans close to their collective chests?

You know, it has been said before, that a poker player doesn't show his hand to the other players for obvious reasons.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
Thought you might object to the cost of bombing over the years too.
The report is severely flawed.

There's no mention of how much of that spent went back into the government purse.....for example say, the manufacture of the extra ammo for ground troops....the manufacturers paying overtime to the workforce, manufacturing costs, tax and vat.

These reports serve no real world purpose.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 09:50 PM

Put the Bombs in a museum.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
You know that for a fact then, do you? You can provide some sort of evidence for your assertion?

Or is it perhaps that May & Co. are keeping their plans close to their collective chests?

You know, it has been said before, that a poker player doesn't show his hand to the other players for obvious reasons.
Do you know for certain that they have a plan? They didn't when they gave us The Referendum, a bit irresponsible wasn't it?
May seems to be making things up as she goes along, the last bit of the plan she put forward was chucked back at her.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by PhilipM ->
A disgraceful post zuludog and filled with Right Wing prejudices . I support Corbyn's choices! They both sought to address different groups of voters with differing views.
My left wing pedigree is as good as the next man's

My Grandfather was in the Clydeside Soviet
My father was a constant supporter of his, and other, trade unions
As a young man I supported all the right causes, and always voted Labour in local & national elections. I was thoroughly happy when Tony Blair got that massive majority.

Then it all went wrong; the Labour Party is no longer the one that my family had supported for generations

I refute the suggestion that loyalty to my country makes me disgraceful or prejudiced
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

25-06-2017, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->

I refute the suggestion that loyalty to my country makes me disgraceful or prejudiced

It's a shame some others aren't the same.

That's one thing I admire the Americans for.
PhilipM
Wales, UK
PhilipM is male  PhilipM has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 10:21 PM

Times change zuludog and attitudes appropriate for one time in history are not appropriate for other times!

I was not born into a background like yours and my experiences in life have been different.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

25-06-2017, 10:26 PM

I'm not sure what you found inappropriate ot disgraceful....he was just stating an opinion....I'm confused.

Page 9 of 14 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top