Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2014, 11:59 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Good morning all, another lovely day here. I'll be relaxing in the new garden cabin today, I got a nice little round rug for the centre of it, looks good with the table on it, TV piped in via cable, computer set up on the same screen and all on a removable sturdy wooden tray to take inside at night. The blind man fitted the four blinds and its complete now, but you know the way you get ideas and want to stick a shelf here and there, her highness is keeping a sharp watch on me, maybe it's just as well, if left to my own imagination the place would be like my scruffy shed in no time.:lol
Take it easy Folks, I am.

All you now need Jim matey is a riser/recliner armchair like I have and you'll soon be able to have a quiet ZZZZZZZ
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2014, 12:05 PM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning fellow members what a beautiful morning.

Shopping done and put away,soup cooking on the stove I am now going to do some jobs in the garden .

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top