Join for free
Page 18 of 19 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 >
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2017, 11:01 AM

Re: Trump Inauguration

Originally Posted by Shadowman ->
I have deciphered some of your stream of consciousness post. It takes 270 electoral votes to win, not 256. If I listed all the things you got wrong, I would be here 'till the next election. I have listened to people like you whine, cry and melt their little snowflake edges over the "evils of Obama" for eight years. I listened to Trump rant about draining the swamp while filling it even more, and listened to Trump rant about the evils of Hillary using her own server and cell phone. Guess what, Trump and his staff are now using their own internet servers and personal unsecured cell phones. Trump wet himself over Hillary giving a speech to Goldman Sachs, but at last count appointed six of their people to his cabinet posts. The ball is in your park now. If you want to whine more, tweet it to Trump.
Does not matter shadow Trump won hillary lost and you saying the popular vote equal's winner isn't true,This isn't a High School Prom where the most votes are crowned King and Queen.This is for the White House.So now all you Dem's gotta suck it up and face Fact's Trump is POTUS like it or not.And The Liberal left is now an endangered species in Washington.Dude as close as you are to Canada,just boogie up there,with the rest of the liberals and sit it out for the next 4 to 8 yrs.Many of us here are kinda happy with Trump Bigly,as Trump would put it.Please all that wining and crying,That's from your end,not mine.Me I'm pleased,happy,cautious yet COOL.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2017, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Think you will find on my link that this sneering article was written by Ned Simons of the Huffington Post UK

UK stands for the United Kingdom so wrong again UJ it has nothing to do with Americans.
Galty don't confuse U.J. with fact's his mind is already made up.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2017, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Think you will find on my link that this sneering article was written by Ned Simons of the Huffington Post UK

UK stands for the United Kingdom so wrong again UJ it has nothing to do with Americans.

Are you always going to be an idjit???

Go look at my link and then tell me how the Americans spelt Theresa???
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2017, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
Does not matter shadow Trump won hillary lost and you saying the popular vote equal's winner isn't true,This isn't a High School Prom where the most votes are crowned King and Queen.This is for the White House.So now all you Dem's gotta suck it up and face Fact's Trump is POTUS like it or not.And The Liberal left is now an endangered species in Washington.Dude as close as you are to Canada,just boogie up there,with the rest of the liberals and sit it out for the next 4 to 8 yrs.Many of us here are kinda happy with Trump Bigly,as Trump would put it.Please all that wining and crying,That's from your end,not mine.Me I'm pleased,happy,cautious yet COOL.

Somebody please tell Dragon's Realm that, like the name, Theresa, it contains an 'h' in the spelling. As I pointed out previously, Americans seem to have a real problem with both spelling and grammar.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama

28-01-2017, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Are you always going to be an idjit???

Go look at my link and then tell me how the Americans spelt Theresa???
See Galty's Post.Psst you miss spelled spell't Now who's the Whaaat.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama

28-01-2017, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Somebody please tell Dragon's Realm that, like the name, Theresa, it contains an 'h' in the spelling. As I pointed out previously, Americans seem to have a real problem with both spelling and grammar.
Could have been a typo, or they could have been using ebonic's,maybe the typesetter was on drug's,I am sorry they got your girlfriend's name wrong.And the fact your painting all American's with a wide Brush.tsk tsk.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2017, 03:34 PM

See Galty's Post.Psst you miss spelled spell't Now who's the Whaaat.
I beg to differ.

In American English (a contradiction in terms if ever I saw one!) it is 'spelled'.

In proper English it is 'spelt' or 'spelled'.

What was it that someone said about American spelling?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2017, 03:47 PM

Could have been a typo, or they could have been using ebonic's,maybe the typesetter was on drug's,I am sorry they got your girlfriend's name wrong.And the fact your painting all American's with a wide Brush.tsk tsk.
Spot on a typo that's all it was.

But blown out of all proportion by an English writer on the Huffington Post.

But to be fair think that the American CNN does the same sort of twisting gutter Media rubbish.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2017, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Because terrorist activity usually involves a Syrian of the Muslim faith....Isn't he just trying to protect American citizens the best way he knows how?
The trouble now being that Syrians who actually work for American companies and have green card that are now abroad cannot get back into the US.
I don't think that the Donald has thought this latest Tweet through. Google for example are desperately trying to recall its Muslim employees.

All Muslims are terrorists or all terrorists are Muslim...?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2017, 09:47 PM

It's also Muslims who have worked for American forces abroad, as interpreters and so on, who are stranded, and these are folk who are in grave danger in their own lands.
If Trump denies them safe passage to US which was previously granted, they'll be hard pressed to find anyone overseas to work with US if they see this is how they're repaid..

Shot himself in the foot?
Thought he was supposed to be so canny?

Page 18 of 19 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top