Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

08-02-2021, 04:22 PM

Re: line of duty

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
Love it!

Adrian Dunbar was being interviewed last week 're his new programme and confirmed that Series 6 will contain seven episodes. According to Radio Times, the BBC has said that it will air before the end of March 2021.
hi tango cheers for that i knew it was out soon
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

08-02-2021, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
It's on streaming here. Netflix, STAN ?..Is that what you mean or are you talking free to air TV. Either way its' one of the better British cop shows. Along with Marcella, Silent Witness and a few others. We love Vicki McClure. She's very believable in the role. Do you get Harrow there?..It's got Ioan Gryffud (Did I spell it correctly?) in the lead role as a forensic MD who's a handful.. Set in Brisbane. It's not bad. Check it out.
hi yes i enoyed it and as you say one of the better ones, i also liked liar... not a police series but good to watch
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

08-02-2021, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Line of Duty is great apart from the last series. I didn't really like that, didn't understand it much tbh but previous series were fantastic. 'If there's one thing I hate, it's bent coppers'
yeah dont we all
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

08-02-2021, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Scheduled for the end of March.
thnx tabby i will look out for it
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

08-02-2021, 04:31 PM

[QUOTE=Roxy;2034170]I'm glad they early ones are being shown again as I missed several series the first time round. Excellent Series love it..[/QUOTE hi roxy i thought the rerun was start of new series lol
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 05:04 PM

Looking forward to it.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 07:23 PM

Episode list but no exact date.

ttps://www.imdb.com/title/tt2303687/episodes?season=6&ref_=tt_eps_sn_6
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 07:48 PM

I have never watched a single episode of Line of Duty - keep planning to catch up, but never get round to it. Am I truly missing out on one of the best series going? I know LoD is extremely popular, so perhaps I should get a move on...
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2021, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
It's on streaming here. Netflix, STAN ?..Is that what you mean or are you talking free to air TV. Either way its' one of the better British cop shows. Along with Marcella, Silent Witness and a few others. We love Vicki McClure. She's very believable in the role. Do you get Harrow there?..It's got Ioan Gryffud (Did I spell it correctly?) in the lead role as a forensic MD who's a handful.. Set in Brisbane. It's not bad. Check it out.
Harrow? I had a good look but couldn't find it. I found the wiki page and his name's Ioan Gruffudd ...!

Aussie stuff I've enjoyed on Netflix ... The Code, Secret City, Top of the Lake,
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

09-02-2021, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
I have never watched a single episode of Line of Duty - keep planning to catch up, but never get round to it. Am I truly missing out on one of the best series going? I know LoD is extremely popular, so perhaps I should get a move on...
hi you should watch it, its good and addictive

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top