Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

05-02-2021, 08:42 PM

Re: who will win premiership...

lol as the saying goes if the cap fits.....
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

07-02-2021, 09:25 PM

alison made some big errors against man city, i know he been out for a while but all the same lets in 2 goals in as many minutes.... not good if this run of losing games continues they going to be out of contention for anything.
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

14-02-2021, 12:57 PM

liverpool out of contension now, it looks like its man citys to lose ,but it not a one horse race yet..
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Cakeman ->
liverpool out of contension now, it looks like its man citys to lose ,but it not a one horse race yet..
I disagree. City have a game in hand on the rest and if they win it, it's game over for the rest. One horse race for sure, now that Man Utd have drawn again.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2021, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
I disagree. City have a game in hand on the rest and if they win it, it's game over for the rest. One horse race for sure, now that Man Utd have drawn again.
Well I think I have been about long enough to expect some changes at the top before the end of the season.
City can be caught with 14 games to go, whilst The Toffees I am expecting a European spot with The Hammers.
Oh and Mourinho to be sacked by the end of the season for under achieving.

1/ Man City..23 32 53
2/ Man Utd..24 19 46
3/ Leicester..24 16 46
4/ Chelsea...24 16 42
5/ West H....24 9 42
6/ Liverpool.24 13 40
7/ Everton...22 4 37
longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2021, 11:37 AM

Everton had a disappointing result last night against Man City.
I would have thought they would have done better at home.
Ok they ain't got a crowd behind them but they did no travelling or settling in.
Still on the other hand a good result was had by the ice blues but I am still not giving them the title just yet.
They have to earn it and what was that old saying.

"It ain't over till you hear the fat lady sing."
longfellow
Chatterbox

18-02-2021, 09:11 PM

Hey I know its not the Premiership title tonight but by heck 2 cracking 4 goal results by the Brit's well done Utd and Spurs.
(Mourinho you live to fight another day.)
That should give both teams a much needed boost in the PL.
With Leicester Cty bringing Sparta Prague back to The King Power Stadium with a level score line.

Arsenal not long kicked off who knows maybe we Brits will be undefeated in all 4 games, Come On Gunners.
longfellow
Chatterbox

21-02-2021, 11:04 AM

Well after yesterdays defeat by The Toffee Men I do now believe that Liverpool's short reign as Champions is over.

Same old story foreign managers given the job to build for the future but really can only build for a season.

I must admit after last weeks acceptance that Liverpool had given up, I seriously thought that Klipperty Klopp should have been given his marching orders.

Todays games.
The Hammers Vs The Spurs.
Mourinho's job is still in jeopardy and meeting The Hammers today in the heart of the enemy territory must be a bit of a worry for the old Portuguese. But it could also be a cracking game with plenty of goals.

Aston Villa Vs Leicester Cty
On paper Leicester have the easiest game out of the 4 but we all know how the wheels can come off the wagon oh so easily in the British game.

The Gunners Vs Man Cty
Gunners Vs City I have a feeling that City may be happy going for the draw in this one, but Arsenal have to start regaining their rightful position in the top 6 and what better way of letting clubs know they are on their way back.

Man Utd Vs Newcastle Utd
Man U Vs Newcastle old boy Bruce will be wanting to take all three but I think Ole may have a few tricks up his sleeve to beat the old Man U warhorse.
longfellow
Chatterbox

27-04-2021, 09:13 PM

ok I am ready to concede that City will be champions.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2021, 04:27 AM

Hard to tell so early in the season but you would have to think that Parramatta or Penrith would be odds on favourites.

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top