Join for free
Page 18 of 20 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 >
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2021, 01:18 PM

Re: GB News Will Be Starting On Sunday 13th June At 8pm

https://www.roadtraffic-technology.c...astern-region/

Locally, the A10 gets sticking plaster repairs, no proper resurfacing.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 09:00 PM

Interview with Dr Wanjiru Njoya.

https://thecritic.co.uk/issues/july-...ion-not-unity/

The BLM movement represents racism as a collective ideology, racism as a motivation for people to join together to advance the fortunes of their own grouping at the expense of those who do not share their racial identity.

A woman of colour, can see what problem is really about.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

17-07-2021, 05:01 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-GB-News.html
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 06:12 PM

Now that will be something not to be missed Cinders....
Good on yer Nigel....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 12:36 AM

They should get Katie Hopkins in too. Keep her out of trouble abroad.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2021, 12:15 AM

I honestly can't see the need for another news channel, however commendable. We have BBC, ITV, Channels 4 & 5, plus Sky, 24 hour rolling news, Radio, news online, lots of other foreign channels. Myself, I watch the lunchtime news at 1 o'clock on BBC, a half hour of national news, plus ten minutes of local news, and that is my lot for the day. I'm not surprised that GB news is having viewing problems, the news field is saturated with loads of info, most of it a turn off. Plus the fact that there are newspapers galore, each with their own online stuff. I won't be watching anymore than I do now, thank you.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2021, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
I honestly can't see the need for another news channel, however commendable. We have BBC, ITV, Channels 4 & 5, plus Sky, 24 hour rolling news, Radio, news online, lots of other foreign channels. Myself, I watch the lunchtime news at 1 o'clock on BBC, a half hour of national news, plus ten minutes of local news, and that is my lot for the day. I'm not surprised that GB news is having viewing problems, the news field is saturated with loads of info, most of it a turn off. Plus the fact that there are newspapers galore, each with their own online stuff. I won't be watching anymore than I do now, thank you.
Think your dead right John !
We have an over supply of providers all peddling the same items !

Donkeyman! 👎👎
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2021, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
Because all the existing news channels sing from the same hymn sheet - their output is virtually identical and normally left-wing biased.

What was needed was an apolitical news channel that gives equal weight to all sides of a story, and hopefully, GBNews will fit the bill.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2021, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
They should get Katie Hopkins in too. Keep her out of trouble abroad.
The Twitterati are already claiming GBNews as an extreme right-wing news outlet, they don't need the likes of Katie Hopkins enforcing that view. It's bad enough now that Nigel Farage has joined the list of presenters. He will give the network some gravitas, as he is an accomplished communicator.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
The Twitterati are already claiming GBNews as an extreme right-wing news outlet, they don't need the likes of Katie Hopkins enforcing that view. It's bad enough now that Nigel Farage has joined the list of presenters. He will give the network some gravitas, as he is an accomplished communicator.
Nigel Farage was brilliant last night, some on here might not like the bloke, but he is dealing with issues that don't appear anywhere else in the main stream media. And if you are prepared to turn a blind eye to thousands of migrants illegally entering this country, putting a strain on already overcrowded services and possibly spreading the virus to whomever they come into contact with. If you agree to all the hate spewed out against people who exercise their rights either not to wear a face covering or decline from having the vaccine, just tune into the BBC's endless brainwashing, manipulating, fearmongering and anti patriotic shite.

Page 18 of 20 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top