Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 09:17 AM

Re: Whenever I hear

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Joan Collins ... is as good as it gets.
You do move in high circles d00d.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 09:21 AM

And...where did the bath install series go.....it is not just a standard bath is it..........................longdogs....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
And...where did the bath install series go.....it is not just a standard bath is it..........................longdogs....
No Dianne, that's more of a sex bath with two pillows.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 02:12 PM

I miss my bath I used to wallow with a book for ages in the evening, but we now have a walk in shower in it's place. Great for a wash but I miss my wallow. So every day after I've swam my lengths I hop into one of the roasting hot Jacuzzi's beside the pool and it's just lovely, with the jets walloping into the small of my back.....Sigh.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 02:22 PM

Roxy stop that fun....now..
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 02:27 PM

Roxy stop that fun....now..
Fun? After 50 times up n down that pool I've earned my wee treat.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

24-07-2021, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Fun? After 50 times up n down that pool I've earned my wee treat.
My small pool has a rip in it....who cares about my rip then,..
I'll tell yer...nobody..sob sob...
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 04:49 PM

My small pool has a rip in it....who cares about my rip then,..
I'll tell yer...nobody..sob sob...
I'm sure we all care a little bit, Dianne.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by harbal ->
you mean you only came here to burst my bubble?

Tread softly, bratti, for you tread on my dreams.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Whenever I hear the words, “bubble bath”, my mind empties of whatever is in it, and becomes fully occupied with thoughts that conjure up images so vivid that they could well be mistaken for reality. My eyes stop seeing whatever is before them, and only see what my imagination presents to them. That is what happens to me when I hear the words, “bubble bath”.

So, what I see when I hear “bubble bath’ is a tub filled to the brim with undulating froth that glistens with all the colours of the rainbow. In the midst of the frothy undulations, two naked bodies are writhing like snakes entwining one another. Each slipping and slithering over the smooth, soapy surface of the other. Round and round in an ecstasy of frictionless rapture. I suspect one of them is me.

I wonder: is it just me, or do others also experience something similar when they hear or see the words, Bubble Bath.

When i hear bubble bath i can only think of Margot Robbie,s cameo in The Big short. ;P

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top