Join for free
Page 13 of 21 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2021, 01:34 PM

Re: Please use the 'Temporary Chat Section' for now

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Creep!

Going to try a bit of subliminal messaging as to how M&M might wish to deal with you Ted:

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2021, 02:24 PM

Creep!

Ted I need to warn you that when Meg & Mags see your post, they will do nothing to harm you.....apart from contact the ladies secret pillow squad..
They are a small group of lady members who inflict severe punishment on men who are naughty to supervisors, or any other women for that matter.
Men with man flu used to tremble at the thought of being smothered by their pillows, but now we just push them over the cliffs, never to be seen again!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2021, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Going to try a bit of subliminal messaging as to how M&M might wish to deal with you Ted:

Is the tin man reading the Bans?

A bit premature, but hey ho!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2021, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Ted I need to warn you that when Meg & Mags see your post, they will do nothing to harm you.....apart from contact the ladies secret pillow squad..
They are a small group of lady members who inflict severe punishment on men who are naughty to supervisors, or any other women for that matter.
Men with man flu used to tremble at the thought of being smothered by their pillows, but now we just push them over the cliffs, never to be seen again!
M&M became my friends - once I agreed to walk their dogs, paint their houses, and twenty other tasks of Hercules.

I fear no-one !

Edited to ask:- Why do you push your pillows over the cliffs (is that Cliff Richards?)
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2021, 03:27 PM

M&M became my friends - once I agreed to walk their dogs, paint their houses, and twenty other tasks of Hercules.

I fear no-one !

Edited to ask:- Why do you push your pillows over the cliffs (is that Cliff Richards?)
As you well know Ted it is the men , not the pillows, that we push over the cliffs.
Of course, if they are single , we marry them first to inherit their assets.
Who did you think paid for the girls Christmas party each year?
Tedc
Berkshire, UK

02-08-2021, 09:20 PM

As you well know Ted it is the men , not the pillows, that we push over the cliffs.
AH! You grab their assets whilst they are at Rock Bottom!

Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2021, 09:48 PM

Satan
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2021, 12:50 AM

Hi all, just another quick update.

My original intention was to simplify the forums as the new forum software has good tagging functionality, so rather than have lots and lots of categories, we'd simply have categories for thread types and then make use of tags.

So instead of categories/sections like these:

- Gardening
- Home & DIY
- Food & Drink
- Your recipes
- Money Saving Tips
- Insurance
- Finance & Banking
- Diet & Nutrition
- Exercise & Fitness
- General Health
- Beauty
...and about 50 more!

We were going to simply have:

- In the News
- Chat
- Questions
- Photos
- Debates
- Just for fun

And then just use tags to classify threads - so if a thread was about Brexit, it would be tagged `brexit`, if a thread was about gardening, it would be tagged `gardening`, if a thread was about cars it would be tagged `cars`, etc.

The good thing about this is that this would make it easy to 'mute' threads about certain topics (as you just mute that tag) however this made the forum look quite bland and also more difficult to browse wider topics (while it would be easy to browse topics about say 'dogs' or 'brexit', it would be less easy to browse threads about all pets or all political threads) so I am currently experimenting with different categories/sections.

This means things are taking a bit longer than expected - sorry! Hopefully it will be worth it tho....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2021, 12:53 AM

Thanks for the update .....
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2021, 01:03 AM

Thanks Azz!

Page 13 of 21 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top