Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2021, 01:22 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone,

We have arrived at another weekend.

Raining again - due to last all day. Snow forecast for tomorrow! Will be in the craft room most of the time.

Stay safe.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2021, 01:39 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning, ST! It's still early in the evening on Friday night. We have had a cold front move through with a line of rain, with a promise of the coldest week of the year upcoming. I'm about about to snuggle up with the dogs to watch The Dig, with a fire roaring in the fireplace and a beet (yes, that's a "t" not an "f") burger with blue cheese and sweet potato fries.

Looking forward to the beautiful fruits of your labor!

Have a cozy day, everyone.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2021, 06:08 AM

Hi
Good Morning All.

Rain today, so no change there.

Up early taken the first of 24 oills today.

I will be cooking today, a chilli con carne with a load of veg to last me the weekend.

My new laptop has still not arrived, so will be trying to sort that out.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2021, 06:57 AM

Good morning all, heavy rain overnight but now stopped fror a few hours, but forecast to resume this afternoon

Just the usual for us, a walk in the forest first thing, a few household jobs and maybe a film this afternoon, just another day in lockdown then..

Enjoy your day everyone
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2021, 07:52 AM

Good morning OFF members!

It’s a cold, wet miserable day here. Not much to do today. Perhaps a run on the treadmill and some yoga. I don’t have to cook today because I made enough to last two days so lots of leftovers. I’ll be binge watching FireFly Lane on Netflix!
Jane10
United Kingdom
Jane10 is female 

06-02-2021, 08:17 AM

Another cold wet day here. One bright spot though-we're having brunch delivered from a local hotel. Lots of places round here doing fabulous deliveries. A real treat. We want to support them too as so many of their staff jobs are on the line. Sad times.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2021, 09:11 AM

good morning, well that promise of a cold spell has arrived, with lots of rain, i guess its an indoor plan B
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2021, 09:20 AM

Morning and Happy Saturday! Determined to get out for a long walk today as the weather has eased off a bit - although its still driech. Hopefully I can encourage Diva Dog to come too! Have a lovely day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2021, 09:31 AM

Good morning everybody. It's a wet morning here.

First thing I'm doing is getting in my greenhouse to pot my patio cherry in it's new big pot. It arrived yesterday - I can't wait to get potting.

Later - housework & and a short walk with Tony if the rain eases off.

My right eye feels watery & itchy. I feel as though I've got a sty coming. Must go to chemist for some Golden eye ointment..

Have a good day all.
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

06-02-2021, 09:47 AM

morning everyone, wet n chilly here today, expecting snow tomorrow so they say. have a good day whatever your doing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top