Join for free
Page 12 of 20 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 07:24 PM

Re: Now tell me why our police should not be armed.

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I do agree that multiculturalism doesn't work, but "destroying" them is a bit harsh....what do you mean by that, Todger?
Dismantling ALL laws, structures, facilities -- EVERYTHING associated with the so called "cultures" that are in ANY WAY at variance with traditional British Civilisation and Culture and proscribing any "cultures" that do not have a base in Judeo-Christianity or Secularism.

For CENTURIES this country has been based on the laws, morality, and requirements of Judeo-Christianity and by and large it has worked very well.

Time to return to that basis.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Dismantling ALL laws, structures, facilities -- EVERYTHING associated with the so called "cultures" that are in ANY WAY at variance with traditional British Civilisation and Culture and proscribing any "cultures" that do not have a base in Judeo-Christianity or Secularism.

For CENTURIES this country has been based on the laws, morality, and requirements of Judeo-Christianity and by and large it has worked very well.

I would go along with that, yep
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->

I agree with you basically Todger, but hasn't somebody already tried that on several occasions. Isn't it called 'Ethnic Cleansing' or something? and it makes you wonder what we have become to consider such an extreme solution.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 08:41 PM

Yep, a German guy if memory serves, Jews, Gypsies, Slavs, homosexuals, the mentally disabled, where do you draw the line?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 08:54 PM

Shari law will do for me. Get rid of that, and their schools - that'll do for me.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I agree with you basically Todger, but hasn't somebody already tried that on several occasions. Isn't it called 'Ethnic Cleansing' or something? and it makes you wonder what we have become to consider such an extreme solution.
No, it was called genetic cleansing which is an entirely different thing as you (should) know.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

05-06-2021, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Yep, a German guy if memory serves, Jews, Gypsies, Slavs, homosexuals, the mentally disabled, where do you draw the line?
The line is cultural, not genetic.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 09:23 PM

I have read both sides of the argument on here, and very interesting it has been. Reasoned arguments both against and for arming of the police.

Better than that, I feel, is basic evidence.

Forget America.

Look at Western Europe, specifically the majority of those nations which do arm their police routinely.

Now show me the same arguments that some of you have made against firearms and tell me why don't they seem to pertain to those European countries.

Why should we be any different to them?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

05-06-2021, 09:24 PM

I came across this report....
https://www.rt.com/uk/525749-husain-...muslim-sharia/
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2021, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I have read both sides of the argument on here, and very interesting it has been. Reasoned arguments both against and for arming of the police.

Better than that, I feel, is basic evidence.

Forget America.

Look at Western Europe, specifically the majority of those nations which do arm their police routinely.

Now show me the same arguments that some of you have made against firearms and tell me why don't they seem to pertain to those European countries.

Why should we be any different to them?
Because they are foreigners and know no better......We are 'British' JB....

Page 12 of 20 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top