Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 02:29 PM

Re: Majority of Hospitalized Covid Patients Tested Positive After Admission

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
One big factor, here, is that it's very difficult to take on a Doctor whom you think might be "doing it wrong".

Many might be worried that challenging the Doctor could result in them being put on the back burner for all future cover.
I would be shocked if any doctor did that deliberately, most want to save lives. The real problem is that doctors are becoming as frustrated as the rest of us about Covid, so many lose their cool and say things they know they shouldn't.
I have always challenged doctors opinions, if I think they are wrong, and so far the majority have accepted they may have been wrong.
I am always happy to apologize if they show me they were right!
In this case I do not believe that any doctor can know that the AZ vaccine does not work, it was probably said out of frustration because some patients who had 2 AZ jabs were still suffering badly from Covid, when there were claims that is was over 80% effective!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 07:17 PM

Public Health England and SAGE have been reporting data that is not accurate and they knew it.

Now they are saying they are baffled why there has been such a drop in covid infection rates. That's easy... their forecasts were wrong again.

What this is exposing is how big the hygiene problems are in the NHS, how PHE and SAGE have deliberately mislead the government.

The NHS is a false idol its performed miserably

I'm off outside now to bang some pots and and really slowly and shouting "privatise the NHS" (only joking ... ..... .... kinda)
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
So, if I understand some of these posts correctly, BJ's government is lying about COVID hospitalisation admissions .....

No

Public Health England have and SAGE. They have been the so called experts advising the government
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

27-07-2021, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Is this a surprise ...no
We have no idea what the true figure of Covid infection among the population is, we only know about those cases picked up by testing(or with obvious symptoms ) and a part of the population has never been tested .

With a large number in the population being asymptomatic it is logical that some people admitted to hospital for reasons other than Covid than will test positive after admission. Some will be incubating the disease on admission will test positive after admission .
It is also logical that some people admitted to hospital for reasons other than Covid who have the condition will pass on this highly infectious disease to other patients and staff in spite of rigorous hygene procedures .

Where is the surprise there....

I would guess the majority of symptomatic Covid patients have never been to hospital at all, they recovered at home.

Don't forget the people who had Covid and still had antibodies after they recovered and the hopelessly innaccurate tests in the first place

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top