Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2015, 04:51 PM

Re: Will Israel survive?

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
There are no Israelis in the Gaza yet this is where where people are brutalised and murdered by their own rulers Hamas
These are people who drag their own people behind motorbikes for alleged crimes abuse women or throw innocent people them off roof tops simply for being gay.
Many gay Gazans try to get into Israel where they can live without persecution
There are no Christian Palestinians living in the Gaza they have all left due to persecution under the Hamas regime .
Doesn't this say something?
Their wave of terror that is presently being waged on Israel - stabbing defenceless civilians old people and children on buses is nothing to do with water rights .
It is just a further evidence of the spread of Radical Islam
Palestinians who live in the West Bank prefer to live under Israeli rule otherwise they would have all emigrated to the Gaza.
Israeli Arabs have the a high standard of living and education than in many surrounding countries and Israel is the only country in the Middle East where women have same rights as men .
It is the only real democracy in the Middle East .
It may not be perfect and doesn't always get it right but it is a thousands times better than its brutal neighbours .
A very pro-Israel post but I am assuming that you can actually provide links perhaps for the points that you are making or is it cherry-picking of your media of choice on this particular subject?

Sorry if my disbelief upsets you but during WWII my mother was told - and actually believed - that German Soldiers in occupied countries threw babies from upstairs windows and caught them on bayonets.

This first surfaced during the Napoleonic Wars and was about as true as Adolf Hitler being an Hassidic Jew.

I've met and worked with Palestinians and most of 'em - those who are honest and true to themselves - will admit it is the fault of both sides and Hamas's political wing is not really in a position of control of their "military wing", despite their professing to be so. stevmk2
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2015, 06:57 PM

the Israelis have oft stated that they will never be stateless again - they will fight to the death - I believe them and with usa backing they will succeed - there is not a simple divide in the ME it is not a case of all arabs against all jews it is far more comlex than that. there are many 'moderate' arabs who do not support the extremists and not Iran for example - Israel has survived all on -comers since its inception - it will continue to do so I am convinced. we should never forget the holocaust
BDR44
Gwynedd North Wales
BDR44 is male  BDR44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2015, 07:55 PM

Israel has nuclear weapons Given Jewish history if they are about to be over run they will use them. As the old Spiritual says " God gave Noah the rainbow Sign, No more water but the Fire next time."
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2015, 08:52 PM

They haven't used them yet have they?
BDR44
Gwynedd North Wales
BDR44 is male  BDR44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2015, 08:56 PM

Not yet, but who knows if Israel is being over run ?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2015, 09:45 PM

why do you think the Iranians want nuclear capabilities - they detest the Jews.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2015, 11:26 PM

They detest the Iraqis too and are not fond of the Saudis or indeed any of the Arab nations .
They themselves are proud of being uniquely Persian .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

16-10-2015, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by stevmk2 ->
A very pro-Israel post but I am assuming that you can actually provide links perhaps for the points that you are making or is it cherry-picking of your media of choice on this particular subject?

Sorry if my disbelief upsets you but during WWII my mother was told - and actually believed - that German Soldiers in occupied countries threw babies from upstairs windows and caught them on bayonets.
......they had no qualms about shoving them into gas chambers however

http://blogs.new.spectator.co.uk/201...homosexuality/
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
It was the Israelis that turned the unwanted desert into agricultural land a long time ago.
I don't think they did.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 01:54 AM

They will, maybe not in my lifetime, but they will use them.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top