Join for free
Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 11 51 > Last »
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 10:58 AM

Over 50s Club Wales (part 5)

Welcome to the Over 50s Club West Wales

Everyone from WestWales is welcome to pop in and say hello to start mingling and making friends

We recommend subscribing to this thread so you do not miss any newcomers, and we also welcome suggestions for meet-ups or other ideas to help form a local community.

Above all we hope you will enjoy chatting to those of us local to you in this thread, or with everyone else on the rest of the site ...we're a friendly bunch
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2015, 07:48 AM

Re: Over 50s Club Wales (part 5)

Ouch-Celyn.
Another misty morning.Flu jab later, no other plans.Resting my voice today ready for 4.45 tomorrow!
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2015, 12:20 PM

OMG Celyn, you should write a book lol
Lovely sunshine here ,really warm
I lost my phone line and BB yesterday . Tried the new phone, old phone and all sorts but no joy
Our handyman kindly came to have a look today , he is an electrician but not a telephone bod . He took the outer case off the wall socket and put the line directly in and lo and behold all working . I probably didn't need a new phone after all and all I have to do now is figure out where to buy a new outer thingy . I was just soooo frustrated at not being able to do it myself
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2015, 07:53 PM

A lot cooler here today and overcast, the usual Friday for me hairdressers then into town for a few things.
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2015, 11:14 PM

Not too well today. On antibiotics again. Also I think I'm developing a chest infection. The Nurse Assessor from the care company was here this week and I think she's given me a present that I'd rather not have because she had a bad chest infection too. Although I could be reacting to the flu jab, but I never have before.Been quite a nice day from what I could see out of the window. Autumn is well and truly upon us, although the colours of the trees are beautiful.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2015, 12:53 PM

Hope you are feeling better today Celyn xx
Really wintry here bit of a change from lovely sunshine yesterday
My daughter was in the area doing mobile hairdressing so called in for a coffee and I had a haircut .
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2015, 01:00 PM

No sunshine today.Lawn mower man came this morning-thinks it'll be the last cut this year.
Son no 1 on way to meet his brother in London for the match.Got my Wales jersey on ready.Pob lwc bois,good luck boys.
Hope the antibiotcs have kicked in Celyn and you're feeling better today.
Jac
Wales UK

10-10-2015, 01:40 PM

Forgot to say my Daughter was short listed for Come Dine With Me but was pipped at the post . I think she is quite relieved lol
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2015, 06:06 PM

Celyn hope your feeling better. Jac sorry your daughter didn't make it to the finals. Got some more plants in today and tidied up the back garden a bit.
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2015, 11:58 PM

Oh that's a pity Jac. How do they select them then, any idea? Feeling better than I did this morning. Slept most of the day, in between my nursey duties. What plants have you been buying Valentinojess? Are they for winter colour?

Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 11 51 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top