Join for free
Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 11 51 > Last »
WholeLottaRosie
derbyshire
WholeLottaRosie is female  WholeLottaRosie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 06:50 PM

What book are you reading now?

What book are you reading now?.... I'm reading ..........'I'm a believer' by Jessica Adams, ......it was a bit slow to start with and really only kicked in, in the final quarter of the book. It's about Mark Buckle a London teacher and a bit of a flawed character who doesn't believe in anything until his girlfriend dies.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 06:51 PM

Re: What book are you reading now?

Mine will seem very boring Rosie... I have 5 or 6 unread books on my Kindle at the moment.. all of them are related to programming
WholeLottaRosie
derbyshire
WholeLottaRosie is female  WholeLottaRosie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 06:57 PM

Not boring at all Azz, I've spent hours trying to figure out what I've done wrong in excel when the whole thing crashes.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 07:00 PM

Rosie, hello & welcome - I'm from Derbyshire too.

I'm currently reading 'The empty cradle' by Rosie Goodwin.
indenial
Lincolnshire UK
indenial is female 

05-02-2016, 07:25 PM

Re-reading the Mapp & Lucia novels by E.F.Benson.

I think I re-read favourite books more than I read new ones.
Welshie
United Kingdom
Welshie is female  Welshie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 07:39 PM

I'm currently reading The Letter by Kathryn Hughes - 2 of my work colleagues have already read it and recommended it - have to say i can barely put the book down as im enjoying reading it so much
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 08:23 PM

I just started The Jigsaw Man - Paul Britton, a criminal psychologist giving the low down on various criminals he's profiled. Interesting, I love true crime..
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2016, 09:20 PM

Apart from reading 'war and peace', also 'Fatal error' by Michael Ridpath. On my Kindle of course.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 05:54 PM

Currently on a new author for me - Elly Griffiths, Dying Fall.

I hate trying authors I've never read before don't you?
WholeLottaRosie
derbyshire

06-02-2016, 06:09 PM

I do too, you never know what you're going to get, but then again it's nice to be surprised, especially when you just hit on one that you just can't put down, I do have another book on the go just now but just can't seem to get past the first fifty pages because I recognise myself too much in it , it's called 'Women who think too much' by Dr Susan Nolen Hoeksema.

Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 11 51 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top