Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2020, 10:52 PM

Re: Couple of questions re Repeat Prescriptions and Chemists

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Gosh Mags - it's all so odd isn't it? I mean chemists and how long they take, or how quick they are. GPs and how many months worth of medication.

There doesn't seem to be any continuity does there?

I do the same as Mags.
Did you see post 10 Pesta, it's so quick and easy.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2020, 10:56 PM

Gosh Mags - it's all so odd isn't it? I mean chemists and how long they take, or how quick they are. GPs and how many months worth of medication.

There doesn't seem to be any continuity through the UK does there? There must be a reason for it all - bugga innit
It is strange isn't it Pesta

My last lot of meds were due a couple of weeks ago so when I ordered my repeat prescription online, I left a note for the GP asking if he would prescribe me 3 months meds this month so that I wouldn't have to go out to the chemist to collect them so often. Order went through, message ignored and I had the usual 2 months supply.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2020, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I do the same as Mags.
It's a lot easier ordering from home like that isn't it Mups
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2020, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
It's a lot easier ordering from home like that isn't it Mups

I think so too, Mags. And like I said you can access other things once you are signed in to your account too.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2020, 11:02 PM

I do the same as Mags.
Yes thanks Mups. I did a reply but not about the Patient Access 'cos I thought I already said I'm not signed up for it (somewhere).

I'm an old dork. I don't do anything 'personal' online.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

04-05-2020, 11:04 PM

I think so too, Mags. And like I said you can access other things once you are signed in to your account too.
....... and make your own appointment
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

Yes thanks Mups. I did a reply but not about the Patient Access 'cos I thought I already said I'm not signed up for it (somewhere).

I'm an old dork. I don't do anything 'personal' online.

I'm sure you're not. We've all just got to do things the way we find least hassle for us.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Originally Posted by Mags ->
It is strange isn't it Pesta

My last lot of meds were due a couple of weeks ago so when I ordered my repeat prescription online, I left a note for the GP asking if he would prescribe me 3 months meds this month so that I wouldn't have to go out to the chemist to collect them so often. Order went through, message ignored and I had the usual 2 months supply.
Tut. It's crazy, especially as you need to keep yourself home away from the virus Mags.
Maybe phone and speak to the GP about it?
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK

04-05-2020, 11:13 PM

I'm sure you're not. We've all just got to do things the way we find least hassle for us.
I seem to thrive on hassle Mups

I think perhaps the only way I'll sign up for Pt Access is when I become immobile.
And, they can deliver the damn things too
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2020, 11:58 PM

Some time ago, I was going to register online for access to my medical records and making appointments but decided against it. I felt it wasn’t safe.

I am quite happy not having online access. If l want any letters from hospital appointments, my surgery will give me copies.
Although, l have to go in a queue on the phone for an appointment, l always get an appointment on the day.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top