Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 07:22 PM

Re: Coronavirus: Should you wear plastic gloves when you go outside?

Originally Posted by Omah ->
IMO, some posters must be paranoid if, when they see "Coronavirus", they ignore the sub-topic title, in this case "Should you wear plastic gloves when you go outside?", to go off on their tangents of unsubstantiated world contamination conspiracy theory .....
... and what if they're right!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
... and what if they're right!
They'll be right but on the wrong thread .....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
If you want to start a pandemic I don't think you'd do it in your own country, you'd do it somewhere else to make them take the blame. Then release it in pockets around the World. Pretend you have it in your own country or if you were really ruthless, kill some of your own population.
Meanwhile whilst the World is busy you'd sneak into their countries by the back door.

That's one of my theories!
Although that is normally true, I don't think China cares much about its people but my guess is that it was being manufactured for possible future use but some twit dropped the test tube.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
They'll be right but on the wrong thread .....
Right that's it Omah.... the gloves are off...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top