Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2020, 01:38 PM

Re: Pets or Humans?

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I'm so glad my vets is open, otherwise my furboy would be so ill. He's just been diagnosed with Cushings Disease, without my vet my boy would still be feeling very poorly indeed, now he's so much better with treatment.

We aren't allowed inside, the vet comes outside to take the dog from me and he has gloves on.
I think that is normal practice with most vets at the moment. I really hope his improvement continues!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2020, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

My objections are very different .

There is simply no need to keep Tropical Fish Shops open.

There is no Social Distancing and no need to even go there.

You can buy everything you need on line.

I have a huge new fish tank.

I love my fish.

I will not put anyone at risk to buy fish for it.
Did you not read my last post?

Not everyone owns a computer, Swimmy, plus - due to lock down - they cannot access the ones in the library at the moment - so stop making sweeping generalizations about buying on line.

The pet shops here are allowing only two people in at a time - and they are insisting social distancing.

I don't know why you have this massive down on pets/pets owners - it is not so long ago you were talking about having a dog yourself. What would you do with it under these circumstances - have it put down?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2020, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by silver tabby ->
did you not read my last post?

not everyone owns a computer, swimmy, plus - due to lock down - they cannot access the ones in the library at the moment - so stop making sweeping generalizations about buying on line.

The pet shops here are allowing only two people in at a time - and they are insisting social distancing.

i don't know why you have this massive down on pets/pets owners - it is not so long ago you were talking about having a dog yourself. What would you do with it under these circumstances - have it put down?

Seems that way I agree, Tabby.
It was not long ago that it was dog owners/walkers getting some stick too.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top