Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 08:10 AM

Good morning Friday.

Good morning everybody.

It's been raining here so I'll have a rest from the garden today I think.

After I've had a workout in my gym I'm going to spend some quiet time at my computer trying to get a returns label for some goods I ordered from China - also make a complaint about a rubbish hair product I bought & also get a return label for a faulty pressure washer I had delivered yesterday. Since I've been self isolating I've been ordering more online than ever. Oh & I need to check my credit card transactions - it seems very high. Guess it's all this online spending..

A bit of housework planned for this afternoon.

Such excitement!!

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 08:34 AM

Re: Good morning Friday.

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you Carol and to all who follow!

Overcast with black clouds here, looking very much like rain. The forecast is for light patchy rain with sunny spells later into the afternoon. Maximum temperature 22°C.

Shopping to do, providing rain does not arrive. No way am I queuing and getting soaked!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 08:53 AM

Morning all,bit of rain overnight,trying to get timber to do my decking is still proving to be a nightmare.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 08:55 AM

Good morning all. Have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 09:07 AM

Morning all

Was raining when I set off for work, I'm hoping weather brightens up by time I get out of work. It's a nice, quiet day at work today which is a bonus as I've been inundated with work lately, moreso since the lockdown so the relaxed pace at work today is welcome. Probably going to be finished my shift early today and as I've been working over I'll be able to leave as soon as I've done.

Going to Dads after work then the rest of the day depends of the weather.

Have a lovely day all.

x
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 09:13 AM

Good morning everyone, a little rain earlier but hardly enough to damp the lawn, and a dry windy day in forecast I believe...

Just back from walking the dogs around the pond and saw a Harris Hawk perched in a tree, apparently he was on a training session with a local man a couple of weeks back when it decided to make a break for freedom, so good to see it alive and well, although the local wildlife probably doesn't think so.... photo below but poor quality I'm afraid (full zoom on camera phone)...

Have a good day folks

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200522_081221.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	12713  
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 09:15 AM

Good morning everyone the long-awaited rain lasted just 5 min so I still have watering to do this morning.

The Waitrose delivery is due. It takes me ages to unpack and sanitise it leaving as much as possible in the garage. I am even more paranoid about wiping goods down and repackaging them having watched the Horizon programme the other night on C19 which traced one part of the pandemic back to a woman at a conference in Munich passing the salt to someone and starting an outbreak of infection.

My bedding plants are also due for arrival so a busy day ahead.

Stay safe
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 09:58 AM

Happy Friday !!!

The weather here has turned to a kind of muggy, breezy humid mess. I'm sure we will get thunder and lightning later this afternoon, but better today than tomorrow, because tomorrow, me and Mrs Bread will go to the hut for a long days snoozing in a deck chair and eating bacon sandwiches, strawberries and maybe an evening glass of Prosecco.

It's a hard life !

My lad is 20 today - that's gone so quick. I remember when he was born and its seems like 20 years has gone by in a flash. Well, being the generous chap that I am, I got his car back on the road, taxed, insured (yikes !), polished, full tank of fuel and an added bonus of some Ray Bans for him to pose in.

I have two more meetings today then I'm done for the long weekend, I upgraded my office IT last night, replacing the iMac with a MacBook Pro and adding an extra funny curved monitor to make life easier for work stuff.

Anyway.... I'm rambling
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 10:54 AM

Good morning all.
It's quite windy and cloudy today, but still pleasanty warm.

I shall nip out to pay the papers, get some milk, and draw some cash, then back home to plant up my front flower bed, and maybe cut the grass.

Enjoy your day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2020, 10:55 AM

Good morning all a much cooler day here after last night's rain.

No plans for the day, just pottering around.

Enjoy your day...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top