Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2020, 05:56 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, looks like being another fine day here but still no rain for the garden.

Nothing major on my agenda today, just the usual walk in the forest then I've got my gates to finish painting, maybe deck chair and a book for a couple of hours this afternoon.

Enjoy your day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2020, 06:39 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good morning Barry and all who follow

Today we have pals coming we will socially isolate in the garden...I'm doing afternoon tea. It's the first time for ages anyone has visited I hope we are doing the right thing but we will observe distancing rules and I know these pals have been strict in adhering to the rules so I doubt there is a risk....weird isn't it being so nervous about pals calling for a cup of tea.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2020, 06:52 AM

Good morning all another warm day ahead...

Another restless night where sleep wouldn’t come.

No plans for the day, will see what comes along.

Enjoy your day everyone
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2020, 08:10 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Overcast here this morning. The forecast is for a dry, cloudy day but with some spells of sunshine. Feeling very warm. Maximum temperature 26°C.

Yet again nothing planned so it’s going to be another of those ‘me days’, possibly interspersed with some of those mundane household chores!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2020, 08:12 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day, stay safe and well. Gods Bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2020, 09:03 AM

Good morning everyone dull and warm.
I want to get out in the garden and clip some shrubs before
it gets too hot in the sun later in the week.

Chloe slept badly, and was restless, I think she was too hot and she eventually settled in the kitchen where the stone tiles make it cool.

Stay safe
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2020, 09:11 AM

Good morning everybody.

No plans except a walk round the local pond.
I might sort all my DVD's out & put them in order..

I'm going to enjoy a lazy day.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2020, 10:11 AM

new arch sited where it will be, not fixed down yet as still waiting for angle iron to arrive which should be today
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2020, 02:45 PM

Good afternoon All.
Have done a small amount of housework, written a letter & posted it, had lunch, opened the back door for next doors cat, she didn't stay long, she just likes to check up on me I think.
Read some of my book.
Oh! What an exciting life I lead.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top