Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2013, 05:55 AM

Happy Monday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG]River Skirfare in Littondale, Yorkshire Dales. We went a walk around Stanwick lakes yesterday and there were hundreds of people there, brought out by the nice sunshine I suppose.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2013, 08:57 AM

Re: Happy Monday Everyone.

Good Morning Alan and All Very frosty but bright as well, looks like it will be a good day today

Lovely photo, Alan, I love to see rushing water. Thanks for sharing

Hope everyone will enjoy today.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2013, 09:35 AM

Good morning all - cold with a very pale blue sky so it might improve later.

Love that photo Alan - I'm a bit of a waterfall (no matter how small ) nut so it was lovely seeing that.

Note to self: learn how to upload photos!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2013, 09:57 AM

A very good morning to you all on this overcast and calm day in Sherwood.

After scrubbing and fumigating our greenhouse on Saturday Mrs P has a yearning to get started in the garden, so we are off to the local nursery for a look around, and then for a treat we will have a carvery at the pub for lunch.

Enjoy your day folks..

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2013, 11:54 AM

Good morning busy people brrr it is very cold here today but at least the sun is shining.

I am making cheesy herby bread sticks for the children and it is so cold the dough won't rise.

Off to the shops soon to buy some birthday cards .
Enjoy your day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2013, 12:20 PM

Morning everyone

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2013, 12:21 PM

Morning all. Not a bad day, dry, cold and bright, but no sun yet.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2013, 01:07 PM

Good morning all, a bit colder here but a lovely Sunny day none the less. I'll be taking the good woman out for lunch today, nothing special just the pub, it''ll cheer her up as she's not been herself lately, I have asked two of her sisters to drop in, sort of out-of-the-blue, she'll like that, God I'm a glutton for punishment.
Enjoy the day folks.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2013, 04:15 PM

Good afternoon all.
We finally have our 'phone working...not been able to use it since Thursday
It has been bright and sunny all day and if we hadn't been waiting for engineers, I think we would have pottered in the garden but it is turning colder now.
Hope the rest of your day is good.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2013, 04:48 PM

A late hello from me lovely sunny day, a bit on the chilly side thought...

Went into town this morning to get a few odds and ends, called in a coffee shop for a warming cappuccino then popped into Sainsbury's on the way home.

Hope everyone is having an enjoyable day......

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top