Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 11:28 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Found the tour dates. Now I belong to FB page for him but never got to see this advertised! Must have missed me by a whisker.

Thankfully it'll be coming to the West End later but I'll have a look at the tour venues first. Thanks for the heads up, BE!

*tuts*. Jazzi, call yerself a Martin Shaw fan?!
Janette Jones
Swansea S.Wales Uk
Janette Jones is female 

28-01-2016, 11:59 AM

Good Morning Alan and All who follow! Very cold here, the sky looks stormy and it has just started raining. Lovely photo Alan. Keep trawling the archives for more. Enjoy your pub lunch. Carlos our Welsh Springer Spaniel is waiting for Arthur (my Hubby) to take him for a walk or should I say run? at ten years old he is as lively as ever. We had a real drama here yesterday evening, my Daughter-in-Law went in to shock brought on by a bad reaction to antibiotic, she was rushed to hospital where she soon got the right treatment and came home by eleven thirty pm. Hooray! for the National Health Service. Enjoy Thursday Everyone!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 01:48 PM

Good Morning Each,a wet n windy one here again..wow what a busy Forum Today,it's taken ages to plow through all the posts..fab!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top