Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 08:17 PM

Re: PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Well they tried that in the 60s and 70s but the blessed Maggie save us from the likes of the Commies
Awaits UJ having kittens.......
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Awaits UJ having kittens.......
He has a poster of her above his bed. A bit like the tennis poster if you know what I mean.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
So you would vote for him ?
No, but he sent me an email saying not to panic about brexit. Don't know where he got my email addy from but it seems I've been mistaken for somebody else. My family have been here since doomsday and he says I'm entitled to free healthcare and benefits, "settled status" for £32.50, and how to apply.

Simple mistake, but it got me googling him, and the businessman in me (I don't do politics) says he's the perfect candidate. For reasons mentioned above, I believe he's a winner. Probable not good at a little thing running a country but ...
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
No, but he sent me an email saying not to panic about brexit. Don't know where he got my email addy from but it seems I've been mistaken for somebody else. My family have been here since doomsday and he says I'm entitled to free healthcare and benefits, "settled status" for £32.50, and how to apply.

Simple mistake, but it got me googling him, and the businessman in me (I don't do politics) says he's the perfect candidate. For reasons mentioned above, I believe he's a winner. Probable not good at a little thing running a country but ...
You are a Larf.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->

Funny,

A good example of the forum humour.........
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 10:19 PM

The Hag and May have been more destructive to the UK than two world wars.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
The Hag and May have been more destructive to the UK than two world wars.
Who's the Hag?
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Oh Gawd!...I hope You have thick skin Weedeek...Ye'll need it on here

Welcome to the Forum
A thick skin May and a mischievous glint in the eye. 😜
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2018, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
A thick skin May and a mischievous glint in the eye. 😜

You will fit right in then....but the politics thread is vicious welcome and good luck
Andwar
Bristol, UK.
Andwar is male  Andwar has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 09:34 PM

This made me laugh (from Reddit)

Throwaway time, for reasons which I hope will become obvious.

I work full time in an senior management position. I've been in the role for more than 2 years, so I hope this gives me some employment rights if I need to take this to a tribunal.

I think the people I work for mostly hate me, and I'm responsible for negotiating an exit from a contract with a much larger company. It's complex because they're both a customer of ours and also a supplier. As they are larger than us, I have no real negotiating power. I got the job because I claimed to be stubborn, but it turns out that isn't a good attribute when you're the weaker of the two negotiators and the default position is very bad for my company. I asked for training on the job but there hasn't been any provided. Does this work in my favour?

I'm worried I will lose my job, but the next guy isn't going to do any better.

Can I claim sexual discrimination because he's a man and make them keep me employed as Prime Minister?

Source

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top