Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 08:27 AM

Re: Kingsman

Watched this on Netflix last winter, a really enjoyable Bond type spoof, and I look forward to seeing the sequel sometime
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I have just seen the second one and i really enjoyed it, so im on the hunt for the first one now.
Gimme a couple of weeks Nom and I'll post you my dvd once I've watched it. I missed the first 20 mins or so of the first one.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Brilliant film, violent with a touch of comedy. The sequel is just as good.
I agree, but the violence is done in such a clever 'comic book' style it's acceptable.....Just like one of my other all time favourite film sets........the ' Kill Bill' trilogy by Quentin Tarantino...
Absolute Class!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
I agree, but the violence is done in such a clever 'comic book' style it's acceptable.....Just like one of my other all time favourite film sets........the ' Kill Bill' trilogy by Quentin Tarantino...
Absolute Class!
Yep,

I agree.
The violence was done in a very similar way..
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2018, 10:50 PM

It was only by chance that l watched this film the other night. I wasn’t sure about it at first but kept watching it. I thought it was great.

I liked when they had to parachute out of the plane and were told one parachute wouldn’t open!
l didn’t like when they were ordered to shoot their dogs! Eeeek!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top