Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 01:41 PM

Re: Disgusting.....

Part 2 of 2

The guy in question. He was assessed in 2017. At least two years ago when he quite possibly could have got a job. Sadly his health then went downhill and the picture of the poor old sod is after that, and after the original ruling having been successfully appealed.

Always best to fully read an article like this one and avoid knee jerk reaction.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
You get castigated because you use any and every opportunity to slag them off, whilst conveniently forgetting that they're ALL a useless bunch of tossers....

Oh well, back to the norm.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Part 2 of 2

The guy in question. He was assessed in 2017. At least two years ago when he quite possibly could have got a job. Sadly his health then went downhill and the picture of the poor old sod is after that, and after the original ruling having been successfully appealed.

Always best to fully read an article like this one and avoid knee jerk reaction.
I did wonder about this,when I saw the state of this poor chap,sitting on his hospital chair,..didn't know he was assessed in 2017,thank for the heads up,..good to always get the full story!.
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 02:13 PM

You get castigated because you use any and every opportunity to slag them off, whilst conveniently forgetting that they're ALL a useless bunch of tossers....
Millionaire ex lawyer tossers...
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Part 2 of 2

Looks to me like they got it wrong in 2017, so my comment still stands.

Mr Smith suffered with a number of serious conditions for several years, including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, osteoarthritis and an enlarged prostate. He also had a colostomy bag.

Despite all of this, he failed a DWP work capability assesment in 2017 - which meant his Employment and Support Allowance payments were stopped and he was told to sign on for a £67 a week Jobseeker's Allowance, visit the job centre once a week and prove he was looking for work.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 02:30 PM

And which Government was it who devised and implemented the detested Universal Credit and Personal Independance Payments in the first place - Hmmm??? - none other than the scumbag 'nasty party' Prior to 'Brexit' there was an almost daily report of the failures of these two systems, so, you as a supporter of the detested scumbags, if I rub your nose in it - sobeit, because I'm not about to change my stance one iota!!!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
And which Government was it who devised and implemented the detested Universal Credit and Personal Independance Payments in the first place - Hmmm??? - none other than the scumbag 'nasty party' Prior to 'Brexit' there was an almost daily report of the failures of these two systems, so, you as a supporter of the detested scumbags, if I rub your nose in it - sobeit, because I'm not about to change my stance one iota!!!
Give it rest Joe ffs.
Unless you're a complete cretin, it's quite obvious I'm not a Tory supporter - I don't like ANY of them, and I've said it enough bloody times on here.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 02:34 PM

Give it rest Joe ffs.
Unless you're a complete cretin, it's quite obvious I'm not a Tory supporter - I don't like ANY of them, and I've said it enough bloody times on here.

But when I castigate the barstewards, you seem to suppport them - so you're getting tarred with the same brush, and if you don't like it - tough!!!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

22-04-2019, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
But when I castigate the barstewards, you seem to suppport them - so you're getting tarred with the same brush, and if you don't like it - tough!!!
Like I care.........
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 02:50 PM

There are times when I wonder how those who refer to the Conservative party in derogatory terms would describe a surgeon who had removed a malignant tumour that was ruining their health and future prospects but resulted in a short period of postoperative pain.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top