Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2019, 09:57 PM

Re: Some thread titles are rubbish...

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Not a happy bunny tonight, Floydy?

No Mups I'm not. I'm at work and it's stiflingly hot in the warehouse. Horrible. I've had three showers today.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2019, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
So get a grip people and sort it out.

Yet another great thread brought to you by the Fender...................
Indeed yet another great readable Fenderthread. The bard himself had he been alive would have been in awe of your wordplay mate.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2019, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You are right Tabs. It must be the heat.

In fact the only intelligent thread I have seen today, is that old gal who keeps writing about her flippin' dogs in the Pets section.

She is always worth a read - and those lovely dogs are really intelligent. Well - most of them are - can't help wondering about the one who steals strawberries for the co-op though! Definitely dodgy that one.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2019, 10:11 PM

I dunno, sometimes its best to Pass
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2019, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
She is always worth a read - and those lovely dogs are really intelligent. Well - most of them are - can't help wondering about the one who steals strawberries for the co-op though! Definitely dodgy that one.
I don’t care what you say..they look like sheep, and I should know I have eaten a lot of them.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2019, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
It baffles me how some of the regular contingent are still posting mish mash all day every day in this baking heat. Are they outside on their laptops or baking indoors moaning about how hot it is?
Surely they can't be inside when the weather is so nice and warm tapping away. Is there nowhere you folks want to go during the day?
I loathe this weather, Floydy, you will never find me out in it at all - not willingly anyway. That makes me a minority group - so I am looking to you for protection!

Come the first raindrop and they'll be whinging like hell.
I am more likely to fling my clothes off and go dancing in the rain!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2019, 10:13 PM

Had to edit, talking through my "R's" again.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

24-07-2019, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Had to edit, talking through my "R's" again.
We noticed - but we still love you!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

24-07-2019, 10:17 PM

fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2019, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Indeed yet another great readable Fenderthread. The bard himself had he been alive would have been in awe of your wordplay mate.
Well thank you Rehab,

Good to see someone appreciates my endless talent......

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top