Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 06:15 AM

Good Morning Sunday!

Good Morning everyone,

Forecast is rain all day and possibly thunder.

Things in the craft room are reaching 'critical mass' - must do some sorting/tidying. Am due to host a craft day soon and it would be good if people could find things!

Have a fun day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 07:47 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning all, have a lovely day wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 07:59 AM

Good Morning all from a very soggy Yorkshire.

I have a busy day for me today....I have the family round later for brunch nothing fancy just bacon sandwiches croissants fruits yoghurt that sort of thing...then I'm out early doors to an Indian with pals. A nice day for me

Hope you all have good day too whatever' you have planned.

PS. I loved Downton at the cinema yesterday
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 08:01 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

The weather, in a word – rain, yet again. It has been tipping down all night and not much change is forecast until later this afternoon. Maximum temperature 16ºC.

Nothing at all planned, I am definitely not going out in this awful weather so I will take the day as it unfolds.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing today.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 08:11 AM

Good morning weather here the same as yours Baz46, it so dark and miserable. Nipping out to have a drink with friends before lunch, Sunday lunch will be late today, it all prepared I will put the pork on before we go.
Have a good day what ever your doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 08:28 AM

Good morning all.

Has been raining this morning, big puddles, stopped at the moment.

Have a nice Indian Summer.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 08:58 AM

Good morning everyone it's pouring with rain here.

So glad I got the lawn cut yesterday and I have a neat garden to look at . I have already been out with Chloe and dug up 3 leeks to make some soup for lunch to have with home made bread rolls. The leeks aren't very big but they taste great.

Lots of tidying to do enjoy your day .
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 08:59 AM

up at 5.30 am today, my internal clock is all over the place yesterday it was 11am

Having got up this early I actually went with Sue on taking Teazle for a long walk. now coffee time
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 09:38 AM

Morning all
Nothing planned today just loll about
Gonna wait for this Indian summer that susi j has said is coming
Have a great day all
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 09:39 AM

Good morning - Another day for staying indoors by the look of it. Maybe I'll watch a few more episodes of 'Breaking Bad'.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top