Join for free
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 09:52 PM

iTunes

I need to import a folder of about 23 songs which is in the "Music" folder of My Documents - and preferably give the Imported folder in iTunes a name.

I really don't care if I import a Playlist, a Folder or a File.......I just need the wretched songs in iTunes.........and I'm currently going around in circles and getting nowhere!!

Answers in straight-forward, Noddy language would be appreciated.

Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 09:48 AM

Re: iTunes

Drag & drop?
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Tregonsee ->
Drag & drop?
Yes - I'm sure I've done that before but I open iTunes, find the folder with the songs I want to import, select all the songs and drag them into itunes, and ............nothing!!

I've had problems with this before......so am thoroughly confused. Do I "create a new playlist"; "Add file to library"; "Add Folder to library", or go to Library and "Import Playlist"...........life shouldn't be this hard, should it?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 01:51 PM

Sorry I can't help you, iTunes is the main reason I changed my phone and tablet over to Android. iTunes is not IMO user friendly at all, it drove me blooming nuts, shot my BP sky high and didn't do much for my frame of mind. It had to go.
Lindyloo
isle of wight

13-11-2019, 05:57 PM

I'VE DONE IT!!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top