Join for free
Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 04:20 PM

Re: Brexit or UKIP

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Wikipedia is flawed in that it is written from a personal perspective. Should you be really interested, and prepared to use a translation app:
https://www.blikopdewereld.nl/geschi...-duitse-verzet

Hi

Congratulations Solasch.

You have managed to seriously annoy one of the most intelligent, articulate and reasonable people on here.

You are doing a great job with your high handed lecturing of convincing more and more people to vote leave.

Nigel Farage would be proud of you.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 04:39 PM

May is, once again, on the news assuring us that we should accept her deal as it is the only way we can leave the EU.

The despicable lying woman is still trying to convince people that her deal will get us out of the EU.

It will not, of course; it will tie us to the EU even more strongly than we are already tied to it.

Surely, no-one still believes a word she says.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
May is, once again, on the news assuring us that we should accept her deal as it is the only way we can leave the EU.

The despicable lying woman is still trying to convince people that her deal will get us out of the EU.

It will not, of course; it will tie us to the EU even more strongly than we are already tied to it.

Surely, no-one still believes a word she says.
Not content in offering a bribe of including a new referendum if they back her `withdrawal deal` (that's a laugh) she's also threatening that Brexit could be stopped if her deal isn't passed. Talk about desperation.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-48357017
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 04:59 PM

Seems to me sometimes that the PM is the only grown up in Westminster, and she's the only one that's actually trying to deliver an acceptable Brexit!

Oh, and by the way it is parliament that is stopping a no deal not the PM, but in my opinion thank goodness they are.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Congratulations Solasch.

You are doing a great job with your high handed lecturing of convincing more and more people to vote leave.

Nigel Farage would be proud of you.
Thanks. Then I'm doing better than you, so far you have convinced nobody to change to leave. And you say you are a strong advocate of leave.

Farage is of no interest to me. He may shake the tree in the UK, but that is about all.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Seems to me sometimes that the PM is the only grown up in Westminster, and she's the only one that's actually trying to deliver an acceptable Brexit!
Your 'acceptable' Brexit is certainly not acceptable to me.

I voted to leave the EU. I did not vote to remain under their control and that of the ECJ, as is clearly stated in May's deal.

Her Brexit deal is no doubt acceptable to her, Hammond and others of her traitorous cabal, but it is not acceptable to me, other Brexit Party supporters and, I believe, at least 17 million voters.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 05:17 PM

I voted to leave the EU. I did not vote to remain under their control and that of the ECJ, as is clearly stated in May's deal.

Her Brexit deal is no doubt acceptable to her, Hammond and others of her traitorous cabal, but it is not acceptable to me, other Brexit Party supporters and, I believe, at least 17 million voters.
^^^^
This
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Don't tell Banchory, Wikipedia is where he gets all his answers. It's how he gets so clever
As ever you are wrong again.

And I don’t need to be clever to point out when you are fibbing or linking to fake news on alt right websites
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
As ever you are wrong again.

And I don’t need to be clever to point out when you are fibbing or linking to fake news on alt right websites

Behaving like a child again.

How predictable ha ha ha...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 09:39 PM

Yep JB, that's the way I see it also.........

Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top