Join for free
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 08:39 AM

Brexit or UKIP

As a Brexiter, Who should get my vote next Thursday? I would normally go for UKIP, but the Brexit party seems more positive.
Just one more decision that I have to make.
Help me to make a decision.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 08:41 AM

Re: Brexit or UKIP

Same thing innit? Brexit party is UKIP in disguise wethinks
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 08:49 AM

The Brexit party have no manifesto as to what their plans are after and if we leave the EU. Having said that my X will be in the Brexit box as I want out with no deal..
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Dunno Floydy, there was a UKIP bloke on the tv news this morning flapping his gums. Nothing new came out.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 08:55 AM

Brexit Party all the way. Ukip are a spent force and have gone too far to the right, voting for them will only split the leave vote.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
Dunno Floydy, there was a UKIP bloke on the tv news this morning flapping his gums. Nothing new came out.
If you and floydy are both right, nothing new to be expected from the brexit party.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 09:04 AM

I too want to Leave
I voted for UKIP in the last MEP elections as that was the only choice

I am disappointed that UKIP couldn't have continued as a viable party, but there's no point in going over that now
Rightly or wrongly it looks as though The Brexit Party is the best choice we have for getting out of the EU, and that's who I'll be voting for

These MEP elections will in effect be the Second Referendum that the Remainers have been demanding for ages, so we'll see what sort of message that sends
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
But the brexit party is much better hiding it's extremist ideas with sweet talking farage as a leader, just as Ukip was under his leadership
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Brexit Party all the way. Ukip are a spent force and have gone too far to the right, voting for them will only split the leave vote.
I agree with Ray . Also I would like to see a big message sent to the main 2 parties that the public who voted to leave can't just have their vote disregarded after being told by Cameron...

“I am absolutely clear a referendum is a referendum, it’s a once in a generation, once in a lifetime opportunity and the result determines the outcome ... You can’t have neverendums, you have referendums.”
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-br...-idUKKCN0Y81VK
I think only the Brexit party have the numbers to do this adequately...
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
But the brexit party is much better hiding it's extremist ideas with sweet talking farage as a leader, just as Ukip was under his leadership
Hi

I am amazed by your in depth knowledge of British Politics.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top