Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 11:20 PM

Re: The Jesus Strand: Scientists want to clone the Messiah

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
I didn’t realize Realist is a scientist.

I wasn't referring to Realist, but to the idiots who think they can clone "the Messiah", Puddle Duck.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I wasn't referring to Realist, but to the idiots who think they can clone "the Messiah", Puddle Duck.
YES!! I agree. That part I find very creepy and it wasn’t nice of me to say what I did either way.
Somewhere in this thread I do mention that I found that part creepy.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 11:38 PM

YES!! I agree. That part I find very creepy and it wasn’t nice of me to say what I did either way.
Somewhere in this thread I do mention that I found that part creepy.
Very creepy - and why do they want to do it anyway? Do they think a 'new messiah' will solve all the ills of the world? He is more likey to take one look and tell them to get lost!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 03:43 AM

Very creepy - and why do they want to do it anyway? Do they think a 'new messiah' will solve all the ills of the world? He is more likey to take one look and tell them to get lost!
I know. Can you imagine the culture shock?
That entire part I find disturbing. While I find the idea of cloning bodies and body parts somewhat interesting, I find it more frightening than anything. Mankind is essentially too greedy to develop something like this without doing massive damage to the rest of society.

It reminds me of that movie where there were bodies being grown underground strictly for the use of body parts. It was a great movie but disturbing. Does anyone remember the name of that one?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

15-06-2019, 03:49 AM

I appreciate Puddle Ducks contributions. I find them very thought provoking
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 05:12 AM

Put aside all the bizarre notions of cloning Jesus and consider what it would mean to test the DNA of Jesus as the Son of God.

Everyone has 46 pairs of chromosomes. A gamete is made of 23 pairs of chromosomes from the mother (ova) and 23 from the father (sperm).

Those chromosomes are made up of genes that are in turn made up of DNA.

If Jesus was the product of immaculate conception, then what does that say about the DNA, genes, and chromosomes of the donor (God)?

Interesting when you think about it.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

15-06-2019, 06:11 AM

I appreciate Puddle Ducks contributions. I find them very thought provoking
So do I - Puddle Duck is very knowledgeable.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

15-06-2019, 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Put aside all the bizarre notions of cloning Jesus and consider what it would mean to test the DNA of Jesus as the Son of God.

Everyone has 46 pairs of chromosomes. A gamete is made of 23 pairs of chromosomes from the mother (ova) and 23 from the father (sperm).

If Jesus was the product of immaculate conception, then what does that say about the DNA, genes, and chromosomes of the donor (God)?

Hadn't even thought of that one, Surfermom -now that is really scary!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

15-06-2019, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->

Hadn't even thought of that one, Surfermom -now that is really scary!
Yes it is interesting but I still think that it would be discovered that he had 46 pairs of chromosomes just like any other human
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 09:48 AM

Yes it is interesting but I still think that it would be discovered that he had 46 pairs of chromosomes just like any other human
Hi

It would be fascinating though.

It would end the argument about whether God was male or female.
How do you tell if a Chromosome is Male or Female?

Simple.

Take it's genes off.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top